Politics | Ron DeSantis sends two planes of illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
The White House Spokesidiot and her dementia stricken boss continue to say that the border is closed and secure. Then where the hell are all of these illegals that Abbott and Desantis are shipping North coming from?

You Liberals cannot really be this stupid.

SuperCourse

10% For The BIG GUY
A couple of quick observations about this situation:

1. It has put the Biden border fiasco front and center, even the left wing news can't ignore this tragic story anymore. They've kept it buried for almost 2 years.

2. The Biden folks trying to call this inhumane while they are loading up refrigerated tractor trailers with the bodies of dead migrants that where invited by Biden to risk the dangerous border crossing is really rich.

3. Can a migrant from Venezuela get any luckier than to be dumped on Martha's Vineyard? They won the lottery.

4. My heart bleeds for the Martha's Vineyard homeless coordinator. She really never expected she'd have to actually coordinate.

Last edited:

DCM_Doc

You still think you know who I voted for, or if I voted at all.

I will say, sometimes you need to choose the lesser of two evils.
I will agree with you on voting for a candidate I don't like instead of voting for one I dislike more. It has been quite a while since I voted for a candidate I really wanted to serve in that particular office. I am probably what could be considered to be a Libertarian in my political ideaology. I am somewhat outdated since I still believe the constitution has served this country well & is responsible for our freedom. The left only wants the constitution when it serves their political views at that particular time.

SuperCourse

10% For The BIG GUY
Samantha J. Gross
@samanthajgross

Buses have arrived in Edgartown to transport migrants from St. Andrew’s Parish House. There is one big bus and two shorter buses to transport folks off the island. People with bags are taking selfies and hugging volunteers goodbye

Like I said, .....gone before the sheets need changing. The good people of Martha's Vineyard had compassion......for 24 hours, now get the'f out.

SuperCourse

10% For The BIG GUY

A record number of migrants have died crossing the US-Mexico border​

Nearly 750 migrants have died at the southern border this fiscal year, a record that surpasses last year’s total by more than 200 people, according to Department of Homeland Security figures shared with CNN.

Migrants often face treacherous terrain when crossing the border – including oppressive desert heat, dangerous waters and falling from the border wall.

Since October 1, which marks the start of the fiscal year, there have been 748 deaths, a Homeland Security official told CNN, with a month still left to go in the fiscal year. That’s up from 557 southwest border deaths during fiscal year 2021, the previous record.

750 deaths on Biden who encouraged them to come. So preach to us about compassion you old fool.

SuperCourse

10% For The BIG GUY

Hillary Clinton says Martha's Vineyard situation is 'literally human trafficking,' no one wants open borders​

Is it me or have these geriatric democrats gone completely insane. Biden, Clinton, they say things that are detached from the reality they have created.

SuperCourse

10% For The BIG GUY

Martha’s Vineyard local calls on Obamas to open their $12M home to migrants​

Jane Chittick, a former town official-turned-crime novelist, has lived in Martha’s Vineyard for 42 years but now spends part of the year in Florida.

Speaking to The Post on Friday, Chittick said: “I don’t think people like the Obamas with huge estates who live here in the summer will care (about the migrants).

“They have all these signs: ‘Private Property,’ ‘No Trespassing,’ ‘Do Not Come,’ ‘Police Are Patrolling.’ They’re not going to be on the streets in town or the church where a lot of the migrants were put last night.”

“The people who live there are rich and removed from real life,” Chittick said, labeling them all “phonies.” “These people will love the fact the immigrants have been dropped off on their island, because now they can feel like part of the solution, helping these few people. But they’d never let them into their houses unless they were working.”

Chittick told The Post that the moneyed elites started to move to Martha’s Vineyard a little more than a decade ago, seeking a peaceful island lifestyle — and pricing out most working-class residents in the process.​

The nouveau rich trash ruined what was once idyllic island.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks