Politics | Ron DeSantis sends two planes of illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard

Rastus

Semi-Fascist
AD FREE
Boy, Mass. is really tough on illegal immigration, look how quickly they mobilized 125 National Guard to swoop in and whisk those 50 migrants away. They hit them with an overwhelming show of force.

J. Montgomery @Jeanne_Marie
5h·
Migrants flown into Martha’s Vineyard are boarding buses. They're headed to Joint Base Cape Cod. 125 Mass National Guard members are being activated to assist.
Not even 24 hours and the elite blowhards ship them out.
Not in my backyard!

Rastus

Semi-Fascist
AD FREE
Lol.
Like all those Uber rich liberals couldn’t buy tents and portapotties for 80 people.
Sanctuary city but not with my money.

SuperCourse

Denier

Spanish TV Reporter Says Martha’s Vineyard Residents Privately Admitted They ‘Don’t Want Migrants Here’​

A Spanish TV reporter for Telemundo said Martha’s Vineyard residents privately admitted to not wanting migrants on the island.

“A furious man passed by just a short time ago. He said that his children had to leave this island because there are no jobs or housing, and now they bring these migrants over, deceiving them with those promises,” she said.

“There are also others who blame the Biden Administration, saying it’s their fault, they don’t want the migrants here. But they don’t want to speak on-camera, either because they don’t want to be depicted as inhumane.”

sign.md.jpg

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
So you voting for more debt, open borders, a stagnant economy, and tyranny is the lessor of two evils. I'll make a note of that.
:1036316054:

Share with us what Biden has done so far that you like.
:coffee1:
And poof! Just like that, another Biden voters heads back to the closet. They always disappear after being asked what they like about Biden's policies so far.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
I will agree with you on voting for a candidate I don't like instead of voting for one I dislike more. It has been quite a while since I voted for a candidate I really wanted to serve in that particular office. I am probably what could be considered to be a Libertarian in my political ideaology. I am somewhat outdated since I still believe the constitution has served this country well & is responsible for our freedom. The left only wants the constitution when it serves their political views at that particular time.
And protecting our citizens by protecting our borders is in writing.
Biden has totally failed.......on purpose.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
Samantha J. Gross
@samanthajgross

Buses have arrived in Edgartown to transport migrants from St. Andrew’s Parish House. There is one big bus and two shorter buses to transport folks off the island. People with bags are taking selfies and hugging volunteers goodbye

Like I said, .....gone before the sheets need changing. The good people of Martha's Vineyard had compassion......for 24 hours, now get the'f out.
The buses of illegals should be arriving on a daily basis. Seems fair enough since they're also arriving on the southern border towns on a daily basis due to Biden's open borders.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE

Hillary Clinton says Martha's Vineyard situation is 'literally human trafficking,' no one wants open borders​

Is it me or have these geriatric democrats gone completely insane. Biden, Clinton, they say things that are detached from the reality they have created.
Someone in the media needs to ask that washed up old skank if it is human trafficking when Biden ships those same illegals around the country under the darkness of night.
If we had a real media that would challenge people like this old hag, she'd stop spewing the nonsense because it would make her look like a bigger hypocrite and idiot than she already is.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
Many of their relatives are probably already there working.
Ya, and the left likes to accuse the right of wanting the "cheep labor" here. Both parties are guilty of it, but it's the Democrats that are supplying big corporations with their non-English speaking employees.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE

Spanish TV Reporter Says Martha’s Vineyard Residents Privately Admitted They ‘Don’t Want Migrants Here’​

A Spanish TV reporter for Telemundo said Martha’s Vineyard residents privately admitted to not wanting migrants on the island.

“A furious man passed by just a short time ago. He said that his children had to leave this island because there are no jobs or housing, and now they bring these migrants over, deceiving them with those promises,” she said.

“There are also others who blame the Biden Administration, saying it’s their fault, they don’t want the migrants here. But they don’t want to speak on-camera, either because they don’t want to be depicted as inhumane.”

sign.md.jpg

It looks like a true Libtarded fraud made up their sign for them. Too bad they didn't actually feel that way. They are all hypocrites and frauds.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks