R&L | Rooms at Daytona ?

"What was the room like on the 4th floor, Bigfoot? We were on the ground floor with 2 beds and a bathroom."
Room #408 2 bed 1 bath small table mini fridge microwave
on the back overlookin the pool and beach

Rooms on the 5th floor have a queen bed, jacuzzi tub, washer/dryer, nice desk, white tile floors, sink, can't remember if there was a stove. The top floor is odviously bigger. Stayed there in March of last year during Bike Week. I do know that Tom's room is basicly 2 rooms together. Modified it for him.

My wife and I stayed there in October. The room was nice second floor facing a1a nice room. I thought and what a great employee benefit

I agree its a great perk.Im counting down the days till warm weather and sunshine.I know there isn't another frt company that does anything close for their employees.I really didnt know what a great benefit it was until I went for the first time and I was sitting by the pool enjoying a adult beverage while it was freezing cold and snowing back home.When things seem to get a bit crazy at work you think about going to FLA and makes it all worth it.

As I understand it, the top floor is "senior management" which I know is TM's, Sales Directors etc... not sure who else.

I swore I was going to have my CDL before I went back next summer, I think I was the only one there who didn't have one when I took the fam down :)

"Rooms on the 5th floor have a queen bed, jacuzzi tub, washer/dryer, nice desk, white tile floors, sink, can't remember if there was a stove. The top floor is odviously bigger. Stayed there in March of last year during Bike Week. I do know that Tom's room is basicly 2 rooms together. Modified it for him."

There are the same number of rooms on floors 2 thru 5 (11). Can't see how the 5th floor rooms are any bigger? The 1st floor only has 10 rooms.