Rubble

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
Today I had to have a vet euthanize my dog in our home. He has been declining for most of the year. Joints, Ears, Eyes , for the past couple of weeks and this week very lethargic , He didn't make it to 10 years old as these breeds are known for short lives. Today he yelped in pain for no reason and I made the decision to end his pain instead of sooth my heart. I loved him to the moon and back. Rest Easy Rubble

rubble.md.jpeg

rubble2.md.jpeg

Today I had to have a vet euthanize my dog in our home. He has been declining for most of the year. Joints, Ears, Eyes , for the past couple of weeks and this week very lethargic , He didn't make it to 10 years old as these breeds are known for short lives. Today he yelped in pain for no reason and I made the decision to end his pain instead of sooth my heart. I loved him to the moon and back. Rest Easy Rubble

rubble.md.jpeg

rubble2.md.jpeg
Sorry for that my friend, I’ve been down that road. It’s not pleasant

I threw out my own couch in the livingroom to put him a twin mattress on the floor so he would not jump anymore on the couch and hurt himself. We did all we could for him but it sure does hurt.

I threw out my own couch in the livingroom to put him a twin mattress on the floor so he would not jump anymore on the couch and hurt himself. We did all we could for him but it sure does hurt.
There's not a thing that you would not have done for your Boy .

You did The Boy right and he knows that you guys LOVED him .

God Bless our Rubble / Mr. & Mrs. Smokestack

We spent the last 3 years no vacation because he didn't travel well with his sore back / hip issues and refused to board him, we sucked it up and stayed home because we took the job and we fulfilled the job, after our hearts heal, we will be packing a bag and going places from now own. I have loved many dogs in my life and cried the same over them all when it was their time to go. I will not be getting another dog , I have given all the love I have. I am done. I can't take another heartache. I have always had a soft spot for Dogs and always liked them more than most people, Non Pet people do not understand how these animals affect lives, they are therapy for the mind and no matter how bad your day is they always love you. Don't buy dogs, rescue dogs, they need you and you need them.

We spent the last 3 years no vacation because he didn't travel well with his sore back / hip issues and refused to board him, we sucked it up and stayed home because we took the job and we fulfilled the job, after our hearts heal, we will be packing a bag and going places from now own. I have loved many dogs in my life and cried the same over them all when it was their time to go. I will not be getting another dog , I have given all the love I have. I am done. I can't take another heartache. I have always had a soft spot for Dogs and always liked them more than most people, Non Pet people do not understand how these animals affect lives, they are therapy for the mind and no matter how bad your day is they always love you. Don't buy dogs, rescue dogs, they need you and you need them.
I do hope that you do find it in your heart to maybe have another buddy in your life.... just like your past buddies..... Rusty...

I'm sorry for your loss.... us pet people know what you're going through...

I do hope that you do find it in your heart to maybe have another buddy in your life.... just like your past buddies..... Rusty...

I'm sorry for your loss.... us pet people know what you're going through...
I can't and won't put my wife through that again. I ran over my own dog in the driveway and killed him, (Bo) I was so sick I sold the vehicle I ran over him with because I couldn't drive it again, I rescued Rusty and he lived a long live and had to put him down in 2015, Got Rubble on my birthday in 2016 when I looked into his eyes and I knew he needed me, I sit here now about 90% through a pint trying to delay the pain right now. I am done man, I can't do it again.

I too as much as I loved cherished our dogs over the years won't be getting another after losing Freddy to a brain tumor back in February and Lou in August in 2021, and it's hard after 40 years of having a dog or 2 to be alone in the house(it does get easier though), and again like you I wouldn't boarded either one of them, I'm starting enjoy the freedom being petless but I still miss having a dog around alot.

Laying here right now in my bed and for first time in years can't hear my dog snoring.. I won't sleep tonight

I went out this morning as soon as it got light out in the 35 degree pouring rain and dug my dogs grave and buried him. Sure gonna miss that big old boy. Going to be hard getting on that golf cart without him since it was his favorite thing in the world.

319912844_546590897330313_1084146596377851888_n.md.jpeg

320330410_685061929954865_3995873740722523398_n.md.jpeg