Central Transport | "Rule number six"

runawaytrain

Wear their scorn with pride.
Credits
Two prime ministers are sitting in a room discussing affairs of the state. Suddenly a man burst in with fury shouting and cussing. The resident prime minister says calm down and remember rule #6 whereupon the man restores to calm and withdraws. The politicians return to their conversation, only to be interrupted yet again 20 minutes later with an hysterical woman shouting and cussing. Again the intruder is greeted with the words...Remember rule #6...Complete calm descends once more and she withdraws with an apology....When the scene is repeated for the third time, the visiting prime minister addresses his colleague: My dear friend, I've seen many things in my life but never anything as remarkable as this....Would you be willing to share the secret to rule #6?? ....Very simple replies the resident prime minister.....Rule #6 is "Don't take yourself so G damn seriously" ...."Ah" says his visitor, "that is a fine rule."

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that's funny H.E.....Ha..Ha!! Because you know me H.E. I believe you can understand the other analogy I'm trying to make here on this post....Perhaps the single most outstanding characteristic of healthy people is their unhostile sense of humor...As I have grown older and observe human nature I often notice so many stand in judgment of things they know nothing about...The highest form of ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.....I was once divorced, but now I'm happily married. I always defended my ex-wife tooth and nail rather she was right or wrong because we were a team in my mind. Until one day I realized she and I were no longer good for each other. I realized that anything that keeps you from growing is never worth defending....This CT change is not unlike my divorce.....Give it all you got but if in the end you realize you are no longer good for each other then move on....Anything that keeps you from growing is never worth defending..... When you think about it a job is sort of like a marriage....Sorry if I got a little deep for some of you.

Last edited by a moderator: