Pitt-Ohio | Rumor has it ... an attempt to buy...

wolf said:
Man I hate sauerkraut. Very interesting and I'll try to sort it out but what has this got to do with dhl:poster_stupid: I can be pretty dense at times. My guess is your trying to say what ever Dustche wants Dustche gets. I do see where they are more innertwined with our corperate world than I like.:hide: Maybe we could sell them a couple of ports and they will leave us alone

It means that Deutsche Post Office that owns DHL, has NOTHING to do with Deutsche Bank, that has loans out to YRCW.........2 different companies.......KK

when ever there is a merger or buy-out of any 2 companys, each company has it's own consultants at work for them trying to get the deals to work. course the banks involved all make millions on this. duestch bank wrote and finaced the notes for yellow to buy roadway. thats what investmant banks do. could have been any of the big banks, but happened to be duestch bank, and so everyone thinks its, dhl, or duestch post, but its not.

I am Starting a New Job with an Ltl co. out west tomorrow, as I was asking the t.m he told me that this company, that I will not name yet until I get further information from other drivers that Pitt Ohio and a bunch of other Ltl company's are going to merge together soon, rather than be bought up. The small company That I will start at only covers western states and Pitt Ohio only covers eastern states. He told me it is going to be bigger than Conway. A Multi, Multi, Billion dollar new Ltl company with a New name. I will keep you posted. Look out Ups Freight, Fed ex national, and Yellow,We will be banging on your doors....

Well ,lets see who isn't 4 sale??? Its capitalism, thats what keeps America at the top of the list. Every company in America is 4 sale at the right price.