XPO | Rumor Mill: It's going again!

I'm in the city too, but I have a bit of drive before I get to my peddle route.
Me too, bumping up the speed a little will help running up and down the interstate faster and relieve the pressure of getting early closing pics on board. There is nothing more frustrating than to go on lunch for half an hour and then go back onto driving and find three more early closing pics on my hh.

Are they doing to those little city freightliner. They have cruise on them too. That little ass motor will be screaming.
My city freightliner can’t scream much more than I’m making it scream already topping out at 67 mph going down hill with 22000 lbs on board!!! Weeeeee !!! Man I’m just waiting for this thing to blow up but hey, I love to hear that red Line roar. I justify pushing it to work at it’s max top end cause that how I work. Isn’t that what management wants from their drivers and equipment so profits will top out???

Me too, bumping up the speed a little will help running up and down the interstate faster and relieve the pressure of getting early closing pics on board. There is nothing more frustrating than to go on lunch for half an hour and then go back onto driving and find three more early closing pics on my hh.

There is nothing more frustrating than lunch. Full statement on it's own.

My city freightliner can’t scream much more than I’m making it scream already topping out at 67 mph going down hill with 22000 lbs on board!!! Weeeeee !!! Man I’m just waiting for this thing to blow up but hey, I love to hear that red Line roar. I justify pushing it to work at it’s max top end cause that how I work. Isn’t that what management wants from their drivers and equipment so profits will top out???

There would have to be communication for us to know what management wants. Somebody tweet Jacobs and see if he's up yet.

You haven't heard that little ass motor scream till you go down hill with a set of pups and at max weight allowed 24k. Damm dashboard light up like a christmas tree. At some barns some poor LH driver has to drive those truck to the shop to get services

You haven't heard that little ass motor scream till you go down hill with a set of pups and at max weight allowed 24k. Damm dashboard light up like a christmas tree. At some barns some poor LH driver has to drive those truck to the shop to get services
I'm sure that the max weight allowed , 24k per trailer would be overweight for medium duty city tractor that has a Cummings Diesel pick-up truck engine.

Anyone care to comment on a large account being lost?

I'm guessing it's best not to use names of customers.

We had finally lost one that we had all dreamed of being rid of. And of course, it’s back. Some real disappointing ::shit::.

We can only dream. A lot of our customers only use us because no one else will deal with their nonsense. We all tell ourselves that it must be worth it. That they must be charging them out the nose. And then we see the discounts.

Guess we ain’t seeing the big picture.