Holland | Rumor or Fact, you be the judge.

I read a article on AOL in the finance section that there is a rumor about a hedge fund billionaire name John Paulson buying a interest in YRC anyone else hear anything about this. I looked this guy up online and all he seems to do is make money. He made billions will everyone else was loosing their shirts. I don't know what this means but maybe it could be good news.

Nope, not happening. When I got off the phone with Warren Buffet, I talked with Roger, he wasn't interested either.:biglaugh:

rumor i heard was ringling bros, barnum & bailey were intersted. they dont want the employes, equipment, or customers. just the clowns that run the show.
Thats just the funniest thing I ever read! I bet you didn't get a minutes sleep at the motel trying to come up with your first brilliant post!:ranting2:

Thats just the funniest thing I ever read! I bet you didn't get a minutes sleep at the motel trying to come up with your first brilliant post!:ranting2:
all accolades modestly accepted. i will try to live up to your obviously high standards of expectations in all future posts. p.s. didnt loose any sleep, just comes natural. with a mind like mine, even i am amazed and completly suprised with some of the things i come up with.

I was told the other day that fedex freight is moving into the Holland terminal in North East Pa. ( Erie Pa.) Also was told the terminal is and has been owned by R & L for some time now. They are suppose to move in around Christmas.

buying usf

I work for upgf or ups freight and haven't heard anything along the lines of buying the usf line. All we here is they are planning on closing the usf holland company after the first of the year to down size. I am a road driver out of the chicago land area!

I work for upgf or ups freight and haven't heard anything along the lines of buying the usf line. All we here is they are planning on closing the usf holland company after the first of the year to down size. I am a road driver out of the chicago land area!

We just never know. Life in trucking is like a box of chocolates. :shift::popcorn:

That is a nice first post for you. To come on here and tell us how they are closing us down.:loser:

Yep, it sure would make a lot of sense to close down one of your only sources of income now wouldn't it?

We will probably go down with the ship, but we won't be going down while the non-profitable survive. IMO