Holland | Rumor or Fact, you be the judge.

I work for upgf or ups freight and haven't heard anything along the lines of buying the usf line. All we here is they are planning on closing the usf holland company after the first of the year to down size. I am a road driver out of the chicago land area!
didn't your daddy teach you that SILENCE IS A VIRTUE?:tongue0002:

I work for upgf or ups freight and haven't heard anything along the lines of buying the usf line. All we here is they are planning on closing the usf holland company after the first of the year to down size. I am a road driver out of the chicago land area!
First, if UPS were to buy us we would not be put with UPS Freight, we would be a stand alone company along the lines of UPS Regional. Second, I don't believe that if there were to be a sale of Holland to UPS, that any of us would know it. Just my opinion. Merry Christmas to all

Have you heard?

Had a preshift meeting friday with greensboro tm and he said everything was great and that the sales team was working on getting some customers back that was waiting on the bond thing to go thur!With that said he then said as of the frist of march that we would not be part of YRC that there was two buyers for holland !Has anybody heard this at their barn because we know we have the village idiot at ours! thanks frist time post i read all the time and never post but just wonderif someone had heard this?

Had a preshift meeting friday with greensboro tm and he said everything was great and that the sales team was working on getting some customers back that was waiting on the bond thing to go thur!With that said he then said as of the frist of march that we would not be part of YRC that there was two buyers for holland !Has anybody heard this at their barn because we know we have the village idiot at ours! thanks frist time post i read all the time and never post but just wonderif someone had heard this?

Maybe this should be in the RUMOR thread!!

new penn guys are saying the same thing about new penn. just wishfull thinking.

I know why everyone wants out of YRC, and don't blame them. But don't pray for Penske, he is not the next Savior. Ask a previous Anchor or Intercity driver. And if you don't believe them check with the GM fleet guys (UAW). Those were what I could pull off the top of my head.

Im with UPS freight and we have heard the same rumors and its up for post on our board also guys. Maybe we would have more teamsters with some balls. Good luck guys.

When CF was closing same rumor was around that Penske and Warren Buffet were going to buy us....Then it was Penske only and UPS and not sure how many times we all heard this