Yellow | Rumor or Fact you be the judge !

Knowing this company.....a letter of Layoff. :cuss:

DING, DING, DING, DING!!!!!! Wolfie Wins! ...(although, the other guesses were quite entertaining).....got laid off three days after I got called back. Wolf gets the Gold Star (ok, YELLOW, whatever!).
ar117668479636905.jpg

Now my friend I find that hard to believe ! Didn't certain members say that a new friendly Terminal manager took over and he was a people person ? :hide: HE should have been working you just out of niceness ! :hysterical::couch:

DING, DING, DING, DING!!!!!! Wolfie Wins! ...(although, the other guesses were quite entertaining).....got laid off three days after I got called back. Wolf gets the Gold Star (ok, YELLOW, whatever!).
ar117668479636905.jpg
Is this Truckingboards or Carl's Jr.?

This morning 8-24, 705 BA told us that the rumor of 301 re opening is just that for now, they are having work done there but no official notice as of now.

Since this is the "Rumor" thread I guess I'' take a chance and ask the question that has been getting back to me. I have gotten numoious phone calls this week about DHL.
Whats up with that?

Since this is the "Rumor" thread I guess I'' take a chance and ask the question that has been getting back to me. I have gotten numoious phone calls this week about DHL.
Whats up with that?

DEUTSCHE BANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT is one of the larger Stock " Holders " in the company BUT that's not DHL which true name is Deutsche Post AG ( Trade name Deutsche Post DHL ) . They are two different companies .

Holder Shares % Out Value* Reported
DEUTSCHE BANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT 11,596,428 0.98 $1,739,464 Jun 30, 2010

DHL was the company that loaned Yellow the money to buy Roadway, and all companies of USF. Yellow/YRC, at the time was trying to become the next upcoming Fed EX/UPS trucking company/service provider with the help of DHL. Within time, DHL was suppose to take over the combined companies of all YRC. In 2006, what happened? DHL wanted to get out of the US because they couldn't reach an agreement with the US Customs like Fed Ex had. DHL figured that they made more money outside the US, because of the regulations and tariffs the US has on imports and exports.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is two different companies, DHL and DEUTSCHE BANK, but owned by the same person, in Germany.

Read the links above no one person owns either, they are both corporations with share holders like YRCW is.

DHL was the German government postal system that was privatized in the 90's (IPO) and is shareholder owned so yes the same person could own stocks in both as could any of us, but that doesn't mean there was a grand plan.

DHL was the company that loaned Yellow the money to buy Roadway, and all companies of USF. Yellow/YRC, at the time was trying to become the next upcoming Fed EX/UPS trucking company/service provider with the help of DHL. Within time, DHL was suppose to take over the combined companies of all YRC. In 2006, what happened? DHL wanted to get out of the US because they couldn't reach an agreement with the US Customs like Fed Ex had. DHL figured that they made more money outside the US, because of the regulations and tariffs the US has on imports and exports.
Maybe this post should have started..."Once upon a time...".

I think that's a great idea! I will start that thread! Keep your eyes peeled!!!

....and the one I knew best was Holland Motor express. They were bought out several times throughout the years without even missing a beat. Then when Yellow/Roadway bought them there was the question of "is this a good thing or a bad thing?"

Yrc not paying bills

word at estes is yrc is not paying the rent on the terminals bought and then leased back.

yrc has offered 500 of the newer trucks to pay bill. supposed to be delivered in 60 days.

they have sold terminals to old dominion also if they also are not paying them could be more trucks going to them.

easy to show profit if you are not paying rent on buildings or into pension.

word at estes is yrc is not paying the rent on the terminals bought and then leased back.

yrc has offered 500 of the newer trucks to pay bill. supposed to be delivered in 60 days.

they have sold terminals to old dominion also if they also are not paying them could be more trucks going to them.

easy to show profit if you are not paying rent on buildings or into pension.

Show Link Please!