Yellow | Rumor or Fact you be the judge !

It's 5:30 pm and NOTHING!!!!
Don't know what's going on but there is a reason the stock reversal has not happened yet.
There has been rumor since Sunday here at 309 that there will be an BIG ANNOUNCEMENT this thursday....but no one knows what it could be.

Once again CF went out due to no workers comp insurance. No workers comp would insure them.

Sometimes I have a hard time with some of the comeback posts.

And ONCE AGAIN, I have no idea why we can't just remember the CF brothers that lost their jobs on that Labor Day weekend. I didn't ask for an explanation as to why they lost their jobs. I had some good friends that never got a decent job after the Labor Day weekend news.

I've heard a lot about "meetings" between IBT Freight Division and YRC Labor people. Supposedly one set of meetings is about YRCW's return to pension contributions, and the other is about "competitiveness"! I assume by competitiveness they mean work rule changes, and possible contractual language changes that will save the company money, but put the screws to the rank and file again and again! I guess we'll find out soon enough about these "meetings"?!
Nope. No way man. There won't be any work rule changes. During the last (B.S.) conference call, Tyson said multiple times that "We are not opening up the contract"! And since the contract is our work rules, that just can't happen. Tyson said so.

:
Nope. No way man. There won't be any work rule changes. During the last (B.S.) conference call, Tyson said multiple times that "We are not opening up the contract"! And since the contract is our work rules, that just can't happen. Tyson said so.

and because Tyson said so makes me sleep better at night:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::duh:

:

and because Tyson said so makes me sleep better at night:biglaugh::biglaugh::duh:
I hope that you picked up on my sarcasm!:biglaugh:

Instead of one of those long "Last one to post wins" threads, we could have a "Tyson said so" :nut_kick: Keep us occupied for awhile

:

and because Tyson said so makes me sleep better at night:biglaugh::duh:

Instead of one of those long "Last one to post wins" threads, we could have a "Tyson said so" :nut_kick: Keep us occupied for awhile
Are you insinuating that he don't keep his word? Shame on you Wolfie.:732:

Sometimes I have a hard time with some of the comeback posts.

And ONCE AGAIN, I have no idea why we can't just remember the CF brothers that lost their jobs on that Labor Day weekend. I didn't ask for an explanation as to why they lost their jobs. I had some good friends that never got a decent job after the Labor Day weekend news.
Sorry about that...most of the people that equate YRC with Cf at labor Day time say we will go under that way to...Just was stating the reason they didn't make it.

I overheard 2 people in relay at 309 early this morning,that the annoucement that was going to be annouced today,has been postponed until next Thursday,when they may,or may not annouce another postponement of the annoucement.I hope that clears things up.

You know what I can't understand is I pay $52/month and get nothing but smoke blown up my you know what. Why bother if I only worked in a right to work state. ALWAYS SAME ANSWER FROM UNION!

I'm not on ardent supporter of the current Regime. I would not have worked another day at YRC without being Union, don't know why anybody would? For me, and me only, I never questioned the benefit of $52 a month. Even with all its faults.

Work Rule changes will be coming, and YES the UNION is ok with it as they have NO power any more , Zollars says jump ,Hoffa says how high !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and YES some of these linehaul work rules and city work rules need changing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I overheard 2 people in relay at 309 early this morning,that the annoucement that was going to be annouced today,has been postponed until next Thursday,when they may,or may not annouce another postponement of the annoucement.I hope that clears things up.
LOL sounds like the bond swap from last year!! lol

I already know what it is, and it isn't going to make some people happy. Just put it this way, half of YRC from Illinois will like it, the other half from Indiana aren't going to like it. I hope this clears things up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soon now there will be a Coo posted, and YRC is considering a 5 day week operation,similiar to UPS & Conway. The system might go back to the old meet and turns. Most bedtime at hotels will be eliminated. I'm hearing that the company can save money with the 5 day at the size they are at now. However the sleepers maybe different. We will have to wait and see on this one but that's what I am hearing.

You mean they'll only want us to work 14 hrs a day? I think they'd have a anurism if the drivers had time off that they could count on. "What ,drivers have a life? , never happen here.

Last edited by a moderator:
A five day workweek.wow.Bill Zollars actually learned something at Minnesota.He graduated in 1969 with a degree in economics.by decreasing the workweek.more employees will be needed accordingly.a good thing for the union membership.when you have a surplus in labor.I.e. laid off workers.you decrease the workweek and increase the manpower.getting more workers involved.this theory was put into practice back in the depression era.actually a 4 day workweek is preferrable in these conditions.but yrc doesn't want to be caught shorthanded with increased business.hence,the 5 day work week.

Sent from my Garminfone using Tapatalk