Yellow | Rumor or Fact you be the judge !

Sticking it here because it's a rumor.

I'm hearing they have negotiated a 5 year deal, basically the National Master for the next 5 years, fewer details but seems to cover pay, pension, H&W and work rule changes.

Sticking it here because it's a rumor.

I'm hearing they have negotiated a 5 year deal, basically the National Master for the next 5 years, fewer details but seems to cover pay, pension, H&W and work rule changes.
Not saying anything as to true or not. And just for Giggles, Would that not mean that all NMFA coompanies have to vote on it? That could posible overide ABF's vote on their concessions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditto on the $52.00 each month
Could not imagine working for these clowns without a union
Current regime ??? Never wondered over the years or had to,but sure have a lot of questions these days !

Fact no Rumor

Let us not forget the only reason this company is alive today is because of the TEAMSTERS. Had they not given and helped out the for sale signs would be up all around the country. The non union folks would be glad to see it gone but sorry for their declining wages,benefits that they still do not want to talk about or hide.
Let us also not forget our Business agents and support staff trying to work through all this. Most give 110 percent at least in my local !!!

How can they negotiate a five year deal? The whole contract was not open for negotiations????
The contract has a reopener clause in it. So I would think it would be posible if the companies were so inclined. But I'm just guessing.

UPS voting the Teamsters Out?

I heard there is a movement in Atlanta, that UPS has had it with the Teamster representation. I heard they are trying to remove the Teamsters from being their representatives, and going with AWPI.... I got this from a reliable source.

I realize there is a process involved, but this is the gist of the info.

Zollars is retiring, because....

It was found out that he was attempting to take YRC into bankruptcy without the knowledge of the Teamsters. He had put in place a plan to pull the rug out from underneath us. Now he is soon gone.:stirthepot:

Big secret on the COO.:27:

Well at our meetings at 653 Charlotte NC.......... The division prez. said if this concession package passes there will be one...........Also said the last ****** up COO cost 100 Million dollars...........And we been having how many? Hell no wonder they need givebacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
end tailed if they vote no and we pass this crap . just what the tm said and so many here believe every word they tell them so it must be true