Yellow | Rumors of layoffs?

Call can you go from graduating a 1000 truck drivers from school to layoffs in less than a year because that’s exactly what YELLOW did

Just to be clear, this is the union’s proposal to ABF, correct?
No. This is the proposal that myself and several others across the country turned in to their Locals. The IBT will review all the different proposals submitted by the membership to determine what will and what won’t be proposed to the ABF. At this point, the membership does not know what will presented to ABF or what ABF will present to the IBT as negotiations have not yet began to my knowledge. Once the two sides start negotiations and come up with a proposal that both sides can agree with, it will then be presented to the membership for us to vote on. So, the proposals that have been submitted by the membership to the IBT on wage improvements will vary from member to member. The one pictured above is one that I know has been submitted by myself, ABF381, Homesick, and several others for consideration to be presented to ABF when the contract negotiations start. I hope this helps clear up the confusion. And I apologize for the 1984SW’s post. Parts two, three, and four will be posted tomorrow.

No. This is the proposal that myself and several others across the country turned in to their Locals. The IBT will review all the different proposals submitted by the membership to determine what will and what won’t be proposed to the ABF. At this point, the membership does not know what will presented to ABF or what ABF will present to the IBT as negotiations have not yet began to my knowledge. Once the two sides start negotiations and come up with a proposal that both sides can agree with, it will then be presented to the membership for us to vote on. So, the proposals that have been submitted by the membership to the IBT on wage improvements will vary from member to member. The one pictured above is one that I know has been submitted by myself, ABF381, Homesick, and several others for consideration to be presented to ABF when the contract negotiations start. I hope this helps clear up the confusion. And I apologize for the 1984SW’s post. Parts two, three, and four will be posted tomorrow.
Ok, I was asking because a previous post I read, to me, sounded like it was a proposal from the company.

I will admit I didn't read the entire proposal, but it's clear you left out the most important provision.

ALL ABF EMPLOYEES WILL HAVE THEIR TRUCKINGBOARDS ACCOUNTS AD FREE!

OTHERWISE VOTE NO!!!!