rumors

Gfs does all red robins now. Mclane has long john silvers and taco bell to add a few. Mbm has chick fil a but is quickly looseing to qcd which is owned by golden state foods. Roger 83 is right there is a interview on google with ceo of sysco in feb. This year that says they are interested in pfg and mclane. Said they have a least 3 billion in cash to spend.

Gfs does all red robins now. Mclane has long john silvers and taco bell to add a few. Mbm has chick fil a but is quickly looseing to qcd which is owned by golden state foods. Roger 83 is right there is a interview on google with ceo of sysco in feb. This year that says they are interested in pfg and mclane. Said they have a least 3 billion in cash to spend.

Thanks for the information Brother man! I wish I had 3000 to spend...LOL!!!

Pfg was bought by the current owners 2 years ago for 1.3B so sysco would prob have to pay close to 2 for it now. Martin Brower will pick up golden state foods one of these days.

Pfg was bought by the current owners 2 years ago for 1.3B so sysco would prob have to pay close to 2 for it now. Martin Brower will pick up golden state foods one of these days.

I was with PFG when Vistar did that deal, I was surprised that they took the PFS name, I think it would be a good purchase, just write em a check!

Wait, it couldn't have been 2 yrs ago, I have been at Sysco for a little over 3, I'd say more like 4 yrs ago, I seem to remember them making an announcement about the Vistar deal about a year before I left.