ADuiePyle | Run times/Rest breaks

Ok. Sounds like a bit of a culture shock from FedEx. Kick back, relax, stay off the radar and you will do fine. Communicate and stay within the run time, you may get more work than you want.

Ok. Sounds like a bit of a culture shock from FedEx. Kick back, relax, stay off the radar and you will do fine. Communicate and stay within the run time, you may get more work than you want.
I have no issues making my run times as long as there are no major accidents or construction delays and I get more work than I want often enough but who can complain about making extra money?? I just need to keep under the radar like you said and the last week or so I've done just that

So I just want to say since the August l/h video things have been under more of a microscope then I remembered in which case I was told today that if I forget to enter or call in any run-time related delays (this is not stopping for coffee delays) but traffic/accidents etc. that I would receive a write up because it would be my 3rd offense not calling it in. Now with that being said why the hell do you even need me to call or enter a delay when your telling me I was doing 2mph on 78 at whatever time for 40 min and I didn't even recall the construction delay until they said that. I mean obviously you have the ability to monitor everything I'm doing why do I need to cause more of a delay to pull over and call or message you every time there's a backup
remember haste makes waste--just do it there way--- I was taught that at yellow frt.--- never got fired cause I did what I was told!

remember haste makes waste--just do it there way--- I was taught that at yellow frt.--- never got fired cause I did what I was told!
Do the speed limit. My 40 year old motto carried me very well in trucking. 'There is no piece of freight worth dying over. And if that is confusing, 'I prefer to be late & alive, than early & dead'. von.

So I just want to say since the August l/h video things have been under more of a microscope then I remembered in which case I was told today that if I forget to enter or call in any run-time related delays (this is not stopping for coffee delays) but traffic/accidents etc. that I would receive a write up because it would be my 3rd offense not calling it in. Now with that being said why the hell do you even need me to call or enter a delay when your telling me I was doing 2mph on 78 at whatever time for 40 min and I didn't even recall the construction delay until they said that. I mean obviously you have the ability to monitor everything I'm doing why do I need to cause more of a delay to pull over and call or message you every time there's a backup
All bye the hour give them what they want till it hurts !!!!