Estes | Runs being cut

Lots of people cry wolf and act like they're going broke and hungry, then outta the blue, retire. We had several retire recently at our barn. I had no clue they were ready or even wanted to. As easy as this job is, it's hard to walk away from the $$$$
Not as easy as sitting in your recliner and saying, "Nice job cutting the grass, Honey, keep up the good work"

Not as easy as sitting in your recliner and saying, "Nice job cutting the grass, Honey, keep up the good work"
I do that now, not so much sitting at home. It's hard for me to watch football at home. I'll be at the Mexican restaurant watching the games. If no games, I'll find a different excuse to go. Watch the china ballon or something
I cut the grass just because it's easier for me to cut it than fix my lawnmower after she cuts it

I do that now, not so much sitting at home. It's hard for me to watch football at home. I'll be at the Mexican restaurant watching the games. If no games, I'll find a different excuse to go. Watch the china ballon or something
I cut the grass just because it's easier for me to cut it than fix my lawnmower after she cuts it
We cut about 4 acres at both places, she loves it and does a fine job.
I missed the ballon yesterday, it was too cold to get out of my recliner.
My neighbor was at Myrtle Beach and saw it before going into Bass Pro Shops when he came out. it was gone.

We cut about 4 acres at both places, she loves it and does a fine job.
I missed the ballon yesterday, it was too cold to get out of my recliner.
My neighbor was at Myrtle Beach and saw it before going into Bass Pro Shops when he came out. it was gone.
I have a 1 acre lot. It don't take long but I'll edge and trim. My son will get out there and cut it but he don't like to get off the mower to move things. He just runs over stuff that blew in our yard. Neighbors mail, My beer cans etc lol

Visitor. Don’t know why some these places don’t offer Mon or Fri off for bid guys. I’m second senior line & I’d take either every week until freight picks up. What? Just too easy? Smh
They dont seem to want to do that for some reason. They would rather a guy get only 3-4 days a week instead of asking for volunteers to take off a day. I have told them to let me off on a monday or friday to let a wild driver have some miles in and they have never done it. Told me i could take a personal day and i said im eating them up just be off i was trying to help out but what ever.