1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS Russia Sets Its Sights On Libya: Trump Congradulates Russian Supported Military Leader

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Magoo, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/05/...79f80eb1c4b6ad7c&regi_id=80244574ion=longRead

Russia Dominated Syria’s War. Now It’s Sending Mercenaries to Libya.
    Moscow is plunging deeper into a war of armed drones in a strategic hot spot rich with oil, teeming with migrants and riddled with extremists.

After four years of behind-the-scenes financial and tactical support for a would-be Libyan strongman, Russia is now pushing far more directly to shape the outcome of Libya’s messy civil war. It has introduced advanced Sukhoi jets, coordinated missile strikes, and precision-guided artillery, as well as the snipers — the same playbook that made Moscow a kingmaker in the Syrian civil war.
    “It is exactly the same as Syria,” said Fathi Bashagha, interior minister of the provisional unity government in the capital, Tripoli.

I'm not in the mood to tell you all about it, who's who and who,s doing what.
    You have to read for yourself.

But I will tell you the Russian backed Militia leader was called by Trump and congratulated for his work.

Go ahead keep praising your man

2. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

Praise your man
    after all, Libya was a stable nation under Ghadaffi then Barry said no and had him killed, thus throwing the nation into chaos
    It wasnt Trump who did it, it was Barry the Arab Spring remember

buffalobill and kboomarang like this.
  3. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

I think you know that Libya was in flames with revolution before we got involved. Ghadaffi was holding on by the skin of his teeth and only had control over that city and was falling fast. Obama probably cut a week off the fighting but thats all.

George Knighton likes this.
  4. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Well than Urkel didn't have to intervene if what you say is true, but that's not the perception of most Libyans, and certainly experts on the middle-east, Urkel screwed the pooch on Libya. https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/libya/2019-02-18/obamas-libya-debacle

5. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Russians killing Muslims, what’s the beef?

buffalobill likes this.