TForce | Saber-rattling begins ahead of LTL labor negotiations

Why is it anyone's business to decide how others should live their own lives? Stop being such whiny a** busy bodies.
When the decisions people make about their lives start impacting my life it becomes my business. Actions have consequences even if they don’t impact everyone the same. But some drivers will continue to go through life with their head stuck in the sand.

Maybe if you'd have made better decisions with your life you wouldn't be licking your chops hoping that someone else would retire to benefit YOU! Has it ever occurred to you that maybe they enjoy their job or possibly things happened beyond their control or maybe you should've went to work some where else, somewhere that doesn't respect seniority somewhere that the more time you spend under the bosses desk the better run you get.

Maybe if you'd have made better decisions with your life you wouldn't be licking your chops hoping that someone else would retire to benefit YOU! Has it ever occurred to you that maybe they enjoy their job or possibly things happened beyond their control or maybe you should've went to work some where else, somewhere that doesn't respect seniority somewhere that the more time you spend under the bosses desk the better run you get.
Better choices have nothing to do with it. No one cares if another driver likes his job or not or whether they have hit an obstacle in life. Seniority is meaningless if you can never move up. But keep slopping it up at the trough. You’d have a point if you could live forever. But everyone is going to die. The reason that some people can’t retire is because so much of their identity, social network, and purpose is tied to their job. Without it they would be lost. Basically it’s all they’ve ever done with their lives.

Last edited:
When the decisions people make about their lives start impacting my life it becomes my business. Actions have consequences even if they don’t impact everyone the same. But some drivers will continue to go through life with their head stuck in the sand.
Better choices have nothing to do with it. No one cares if another driver likes his job or not or whether they have hit an obstacle in life. Seniority is meaningless if you can never move up. But keep slopping it up at the trough. You’d have a point if you could live forever. But everyone is going to die. The reason that some people can’t retire is because so much of their identity, social network, and purpose is tied to their job. Without it they would be lost. Basically it’s all they’ve ever done with their lives.
Blah, blah, blah, it's still none of your business how long someone else chooses to work. Put on your big boy pants and focus on your choices in life, not anyone else's.

Maybe you should walk up to those guys and ask them nicely to get off the job so you can have what you want. Let me know when you do that so I can record it for YouTube.
No need to do that. They’ll probably die on the job and leave their families a huge pile of money they worked so hard for.

Fault has nothing to do with it. Not knowing when it’s time to retire is the problem. And if I’m not a success, neither are you considering we’re both drivers.
The difference is I never expected anyone else to give something up so I could have it.

I know of a few drivers with almost 40 years in, would i like to see them retire yes but not so 8 can move up. I want them to enjoy their twilight years with their wives kids and grandkids. I'm kinda sad when they do move on. I miss our late night talks our pranks talking about life and learning from them. In that respect I'm kinda selfish. They've seen and done so much. Maybe you could try learning from them and stop worrying so much about yourself.

I know of a few drivers with almost 40 years in, would i like to see them retire yes but not so 8 can move up. I want them to enjoy their twilight years with their wives kids and grandkids. I'm kinda sad when they do move on. I miss our late night talks our pranks talking about life and learning from them. In that respect I'm kinda selfish. They've seen and done so much. Maybe you could try learning from them and stop worrying so much about yourself.
You aren’t telling me anything I don’t already know. I see that you like to tell others ‘ how it is ‘