Reddaway | Sacramento Decertify?

you been driving at nite too long; there are some dimwits in sacramento that want to decert from local #150. They would rather screw their fellow teamster brothers in the back and drink the cool-aid that mgmt gives them. Are you getting the big picture now Turtle? Dont you want a pension Turtle? Or do you want to die in a truck. There are those in sac ca.,that want to die in the truck,they dont want to retire EVER! In the year 2008 would ever believe that their are truck drivers afraid to be union,who dont want a pension?
Are you a driver? And how many dimwits are you talking about here. What the heck is a teamster brother? I already got 2 brothers, and I sure as heck don't need anymore. Why don't you go down to the local 150 every month and give them your 50 dollars, and show them what a real brother is all about? I'm sure that they would appreciate it. By the way, we all need your thoughts about Steve, since he literally ruined your life right before your eyes all within 6 months. I got a better idea, go find another job since your so unhappy at your company. You sound unhappy, you got a brain, why don't you do that? Sounds like a great idea doesn't it? One of my brothers is in a union, and it is a good union, and after I told him about the union here, is just laughed and said "all they want is your money". I'll bet you never read the contract word for word! Look at it! It's the worst contract known to mankind. Maybe you and your buddies should do some homework first before you sign anything. I'll bet a car salesman would just love to see you pull up to buy a car. Hook, line and sinker all balled up into one!

Being as your one in the same you both suck...........:nutkick: 2 cell wonders. Don't ask if you don't want the answer and don't cry about the answer either.
Why is it that you can not participate in a survey? Are you scared? Steve doesn't mind me taking this survey. Actually he doesn't give a rats a--. He knows its just a chat room with a bunch of people hiding behind names just like any other chat board. Anyways, Steve is wondering why you don't take part in the survey. And I'm wondering why also. Can you answer that?

Whats your job title?

Are you a driver? And how many dimwits are you talking about here. What the heck is a teamster brother? I already got 2 brothers, and I sure as heck don't need anymore. Why don't you go down to the local 150 every month and give them your 50 dollars, and show them what a real brother is all about? I'm sure that they would appreciate it. By the way, we all need your thoughts about Steve/ASSKISSER OF THE YEAR!

Guys if I may make a suggestion to you about this subject "Steve". The person that started this post/poll is no longer with us so do yourself a favor and listen to Big R and please just let it go.