Reddaway | Sacramento Line Drivers Threw Us Under The Bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Union is waiting on Obama to make it easier for them. He lied to them too.

Hey Turtle - you'd better take those meds...who said I'm a guy? lol Fish stink and I smell pretty good! :wink1::wink1:

I'm just thinking that maybe......just maybe if it comes around again the out come may be different. People don't like the communist party.

My guess is he's fishy and I think I know who he might be. I could be wrong though. If I'm not wrong here's my message.

No the union won't try again now, so your out of luck.........Your butt can't be saved after what you did. No turning back. My weren't you the smart one.

My guess is he's fishy and I think I know who he might be. I could be wrong though. If I'm not wrong here's my message.

No the union won't try again now, so your out of luck.........Your butt can't be saved after what you did. No turning back. My weren't you the smart one.

:clap::clap::clap:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Wow you are right, a thread still going from 2007. I bet a lot of people that chimed in ar no longer employed? Oh, that's right they voted the union out so they lost their jobs?
CF, Transco, NW just to name a few, were they union?
Can't say for sure but heard USF is closing union terminals in Oregon? If true, how can that be? I would think the union would swoop in save them?

ok, so I know I am a bit ignorant but will the Union be back in 7 weeks to try again? or are they done with
sac after spending so much trying to unify?
they may have a better chance now.............

The question is not will the unoin be back in 31 days. the question is will Reddaway still be here for the union to come back to. Time will tell.:pirate2:

The question is not will the unoin be back in 31 days. the question is will Reddaway still be here for the union to come back to. Time will tell.:pirate2:
Do you know something we don't or are you one of those ones that just like to say "I told you so" when things go down?

That's strange. You might wanna contact Jeff. I know there's been some others that's been experiencing technical difficulties today on this website. He may be able to help you.

How you doing Benny?

These are tough times, hows things out were your at? With the USF brand going away whats in it for Holland and reddaway?:TR10driving03:

Is there anything you can do to rectify this problem. Or are you just going to whine about it. I think you should stand up like a man, and take charge of this problem. Then we don't have to listen to the whining anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.