XPO | Sacramento ops manager meltdown

rdkjrss

TB Lurker
Credits
What's up with that certain ops manager screaming and yelling all the time on the dock? His attitude is a huge problem here.

What's up with that certain ops manager screaming and yelling all the time on the dock? His attitude is a huge problem here.
well it takes a paper trail to get the ball rolling on this problem,of course you could start with yelling back!

Haha, good ole USA.
That place is a dump! I want to take a stab at who the Ops guy is there at nights? Is it a little man who has the worst case of Napoleon syndrome? If so then I know exactly who it is. He's been that way for years.

Well, if you really want to get the attention of upper mngmt, you could always file a restraining order against him for harassment, and you fear for your personal safety, that he may go " postal " at any given moment. Just saying....

Well, if you really want to get the attention of upper mngmt, you could always file a restraining order against him for harassment, and you fear for your personal safety, that he may go " postal " at any given moment. Just saying....

Call 911 from the service center phone that people are having a domestic problem, then the upper HR really gets involved over the situation in order to keep the bad PR from hitting the press Things improve really fast then!!!!

Haha, good ole USA.
That place is a dump! I want to take a stab at who the Ops guy is there at nights? Is it a little man who has the worst case of Napoleon syndrome? If so then I know exactly who it is. He's been that way for years.

Are his initials both from the 2nd letter of the alphabet? If so...he's got to be the same guy that I had as an FOS some 22 years ago. If this is the same guy, he only screamed once in a while, and could be real nasty to work for too. On the bright side...if you played ball w/ him and did your job as was asked of you w/o complaining and whining... he'd pretty much leave you alone and actually be a half way decent super. :draw:

That's funny. If only we could fill the trailers up with our knuckleheads. Most LTLs would run out of trailers the first day.
You dont have to ship him. Just let him sit out there for awhile. Kind of like a timeout for a brat kid. Had a supervisor some years ago that needed an attitude adjustment. Had him pulled out to the yard. He was too embarrassed to call for help on the radio. He Calmed down after that incident.

You dont have to ship him. Just let him sit out there for awhile. Kind of like a timeout for a brat kid. Had a supervisor some years ago that needed an attitude adjustment. Had him pulled out to the yard. He was too embarrassed to call for help on the radio. He Calmed down after that incident.
Ship him out on a 'mover' pro!! Bwahahaha!!!

Haha, good ole USA.
Sounds like someone else around here.

Are his initials both from the 2nd letter of the alphabet? If so...he's got to be the same guy that I had as an FOS some 22 years ago. If this is the same guy, he only screamed once in a while, and could be real nasty to work for too. On the bright side...if you played ball w/ him and did your job as was asked of you w/o complaining and whining... he'd pretty much leave you alone and actually be a half way decent super. :draw:
no his initials are fp

I ran to USA a few years back. I squared off with him a few times. Then for some reason he started to like me and we were good after that. Oh and being first out of my barn helped me to get the hell out of that place early every night too.

In my opinion all the scm are scrabling to save a dollar or two, at least they got rid of lean!! biggest waste of money ever was!! now it's overtime! don't want anyway after 50 send me home or before, hire some more dock workers and save more money, and then they lay some dockworkers off!!! WTF!!