XPO | Sacramento ops manager meltdown

I ran to USA a few years back. I squared off with him a few times. Then for some reason he started to like me and we were good after that. Oh and being first out of my barn helped me to get the hell out of that place early every night too.
I envy you. I remember being last out of that dump every morning. I could run with the sun eastbound over the hill. Saturday mornings, 8 or 9am was usual for me. They treat URE drivers like crap and they still do according to folks i kmow that still work there.

You dont have to ship him. Just let him sit out there for awhile. Kind of like a timeout for a brat kid. Had a supervisor some years ago that needed an attitude adjustment. Had him pulled out to the yard. He was too embarrassed to call for help on the radio. He Calmed down after that incident.
Put the trailer OOS and wait for the shop to get to it.:hilarious:

In my opinion all the scm are scrabling to save a dollar or two, at least they got rid of lean!! biggest waste of money ever was!! now it's overtime! don't want anyway after 50 send me home or before, hire some more dock workers and save more money, and then they lay some dockworkers off!!! WTF!!

They're all running scared, (SCManagers). Yeah , they've pretty much chopped OT to the bone at my barn. They've even cut into my straight time. Had a few days w/I the past several weeks where I've been sent home w/ 6 and a half hours, another time w/ only 7 hours. I mentioned this to one of the office girls and she told me, "consider yourself one of the lucky one, cause there are guys sitting home not even getting any work, and others only getting 3-4 hours doing the Ob and then sent home.

BJ said that he'd save money...looks like he's making good on his promise.

They're all running scared, (SCManagers). Yeah , they've pretty much chopped OT to the bone at my barn. They've even cut into my straight time. Had a few days w/I the past several weeks where I've been sent home w/ 6 and a half hours, another time w/ only 7 hours. I mentioned this to one of the office girls and she told me, "consider yourself one of the lucky one, cause there are guys sitting home not even getting any work, and others only getting 3-4 hours doing the Ob and then sent home.

BJ said that he'd save money...looks like he's making good on his promise.
Find the P & L sheet for your region. If your service center is in the green , you probably won't see many of these issues. If your location is in the red , things will be cut to the bone , most likely.

If you're hired on to get 40 and have usually been getting a minimum of 40 but now you're not...go see if you can fill in with unemployment. I was told years ago by someone that used to work at the State Employment office that you can do that.

well it takes a paper trail to get the ball rolling on this problem,of course you could start with yelling back!
It took a DSR pulling a knife on Rocko to get him to stop calling DSR's retards, pieces of sh*!t and dumb ass's. We started a paper trail on him over a decade ago with no results . since then he's a lot calmer . not advocating this but it did solve the problem in a hurry and killed two birds with one stone , stopped a screaming nut and flushed out a psycho .

It took a DSR pulling a knife on Rocko to get him to stop calling DSR's retards, pieces of sh*!t and dumb ass's. We started a paper trail on him over a decade ago with no results . since then he's a lot calmer . not advocating this but it did solve the problem in a hurry and killed two birds with one stone , stopped a screaming nut and flushed out a psycho .

The guy should have been canned for such psychological abuse towards his workers. I've called two different management personal to the carpet at my barn for harassment and age discrimination. Result: both issues stopped.

Haha, good ole USA.
That place is a dump! I want to take a stab at who the Ops guy is there at nights? Is it a little man who has the worst case of Napoleon syndrome? If so then I know exactly who it is. He's been that way for years.
After all the drama, he has not suffered an industrial accident, forcing him to go on total disability? von.