Sad Day For Oak Harbor Ptld

O.H. IS FAMILY OWNED SO THAT MEANS THE OWNERS CARE ABOUT THEIR FAMILIES NOT THE WORKERS FAMILIES. YOUR ONLY CHANCE IS TO STRIKE TO SURVIVE. THE VPS WILL DIVIDE BARNS AND PIT EACH WORKER AGAINST THE OTHER. TIME TO STAND TOGETHER OR RUN OUT THE DOOR....:TR10driving03:
If you had any courage, you could start your own company. You don't need to threaten people to survive. I wonder - if you did start your own company - if you would stop caring about your own family as you advocate. Is it possible that it is not acceptable that people own companies since you seem to indicate that, universally, owners of private companies don't care about workers. I have never worked for a publicly traded company so I don't have the benefit of knowing what that is like. People that I know that have worked for public companies seem to prefer the private companies. Go figure.

i have worked for big companies and little companies and i find that the small companies where you work with the owner in the same building (not all but most) are the ones who care about their employees. once you get past 50-100 employees you become a number.

---------------------------------- Will pray for your soul and mind

Fnny, you think you need to pray for me. You are happy at this place. Pray for the hundreds of hard workers who these (⊙▃⊙)s are trying to run out the door. You are just as bad as the VP's if you are falling for their lies. I have seen it for over 20 years and the last 5 have been the worst. Save your worthless prayers for those who actually believe in fairy tales. The NLRB will still put them back in their places.

---------------------------. Will pray for your soul and mind

And you sir obviously are so misled that it obvious that you are either

(A) Don't have a clue what you are speaking about in the first place.

(B) Have had WAY to much of the company Koolaid, and are in danger if poisoning. You should be rushed to the Hospital, and have a cat scan done ASAP!