Holland | SAD sight

coffee cup

TB Lurker
Credits
Today I saw a Holland trailer pulled by a Pete tandem with yellow decals on it. Are they putting that disgusting decal on all the Holland tractors?

Today I saw a Holland trailer pulled by a Pete tandem with yellow decals on it. Are they putting that disgusting decal on all the Holland tractors?
I passed a New Penn truck today- brand new Volvo- Big Yellow sticker on the air shield, and the doors. Small white sticker on the door said operated by New Penn. If it wasn't for the New Penn trailer I would have not know it was NP.

Working 6 to 7 days a week.... I think you can afford a top of the line kenwood stereo..... for now we have assigned tractors ....

Why is it the regional employees are not accepting what the CEO of Yellow has verified himself in writing last year.
"The Brands of YRC will be Retired leaving 1 super Regional brand Yellow Freight"
Is it safe to say the Man could not be more clear in this statement??. You are not going to be a Holland employee much longer. Holland will cease to exist as soon as October but no later than the 2nd quarter of 2022.

i

Why is it the regional employees are not accepting what the CEO of Yellow has verified himself in writing last year.
"The Brands of YRC will be Retired leaving 1 super Regional brand Yellow Freight"
Is it safe to say the Man could not be more clear in this statement??. You are not going to be a Holland employee much longer. Holland will cease to exist as soon as October but no later than the 2nd quarter of 2022.

i
That's no lie..... the writing is on the truck door for Pete sakes..... we know that.