XPO | Safe Stack

Red555

TB Lurker
Credits
I keep hearing guys talking about how bad the safe stack is well I have been here long enough to use the old decks that we had well what is the problem with the safe stack for one you don't have to go all over the dock looking for them they are in the trailer and if they are used right they are safe as for being top heavy yes the can get that way but so could the old decks if you put heavy stuff on the top it is dangerous either way so lets load them right.
As for roll over one guy made about watch what you are doing while you are driving if you do this you can avoid some accidents. This is true don't look just in front of you look down the road a bit it helps if someone cuts you off back off just because they are stupid doesn't mean that we have to be stupid. enough said.

I keep hearing guys talking about how bad the safe stack is well I have been here long enough to use the old decks that we had well what is the problem with the safe stack for one you don't have to go all over the dock looking for them they are in the trailer and if they are used right they are safe as for being top heavy yes the can get that way but so could the old decks if you put heavy stuff on the top it is dangerous either way so lets load them right.
As for roll over one guy made about watch what you are doing while you are driving if you do this you can avoid some accidents. This is true don't look just in front of you look down the road a bit it helps if someone cuts you off back off just because they are stupid doesn't mean that we have to be stupid. enough said.

And the straps are nice. Very strong. Used one last weekend to yank the shrubs in front of the house out of the ground. Have em on my motorcycle/snowmobile trailer too. Work great.

And the straps are nice. Very strong. Used one last weekend to yank the shrubs in front of the house out of the ground. Have em on my motorcycle/snowmobile trailer too. Work great.

So..this is you slim..Haha..you put the snowmobiles away I see..

Better watch it beerfd ... Remember what happened last time you messed with slim and his snowmobile's , hes gonna strap your ass to wall and send ya to BFE !

It's ok, I'm sure there is an accouting code for that..they have a code for everything else.

Hey convict, is Big Show keeping you all night at the FAC again?? I saw you were talking about closing the place down a couple days ago..

safestack is a very good program..there is no training or follow up by management.

It's ok, I'm sure there is an accouting code for that..they have a code for everything else.

Hey convict, is Big Show keeping you all night at the FAC again?? I saw you were talking about closing the place down a couple days ago..
Yeah he is and the quarter back is hiding the bill packs until the last minute . They tell us nothing is ready and magically all the loads just appear when we have exactly just enough time to make it back . No wonder we have so many crashes, these drivers are wore out including me !

Yeah he is and the quarter back is hiding the bill packs until the last minute . They tell us nothing is ready and magically all the loads just appear when we have exactly just enough time to make it back . No wonder we have so many crashes, these drivers are wore out including me !

but you are making them big linehaul bucks.. I was the first driver to the FAC last night and I was the absolute last out today..Got about 8 hrs of patio time. I love it. :) Safestack can be ok with the proper training. Had a brand new dockworker last night put a very small dense 2500 lb skid on top, for a grand total of over 3000 lbs on the last 4 racks..Plus 5000 on the floor below it. The trailer ended up being over 27000 lbs and had to be reworked.:clapping:

but you are making them big linehaul bucks.. I was the first driver to the FAC last night and I was the absolute last out today..Got about 8 hrs of patio time. I love it. :) Safestack can be ok with the proper training. Had a brand new dockworker last night put a very small dense 2500 lb skid on top, for a grand total of over 3000 lbs on the last 4 racks..Plus 5000 on the floor below it. The trailer ended up being over 27000 lbs and had to be reworked.:clapping:

Well if you scanned the freight that weighted 5000 and mentally added it up in your head you could have put the top freight on the floor and closed with acceptable weights. See how easy the freight business really is if common sense is put to use.

Although Conway would like and have tried to take credit for safe stake, they have been around in one form or another sense the early 80s, they are and have always been a great system in protecting the customers goods,the only defference in conway and other carriers is conway has a group of people that they can verbaly beat into submission by treat of there job into doing whatever they want1

but you are making them big linehaul bucks.. I was the first driver to the FAC last night and I was the absolute last out today..Got about 8 hrs of patio time. I love it. :) Safestack can be ok with the proper training. Had a brand new dockworker last night put a very smalIl dense 2500 lb skid on top, for a grand total of over 3000 lbs on the last 4 racks..Plus 5000 on the floor below it. The trailer ended up being over 27000 lbs and had to be reworked.:clapping:
reworked? You guys need to remember its called resetting a trailer. According to the big wigs, it sounds more professional lol

Has anyone noticed how uneven the newest batch of straps pull? If you don't grab ahold of them exactly center or right by the strap adjuster they pul off center and get bound up.