XPO | Safe Stack

And when you find some wood it's A.) Thick enough to be a bank vault door B.) It's just scraps of wood - more like mulch C.) Half sheets with one runner underneath and the other falling off

Again, lean!!

We've got plenty of wood..nice pieces at our place..we'll send you some...just put in a request to LDA..we got plenty of pups full of that Sh$%...they send them here all the time......

We've got plenty of wood..nice pieces at our place..we'll send you some...just put in a request to LDA..we got plenty of pups full of that Sh$%...they send them here all the time......

That makes a lot of sense. I always hear stories of things we need like decent tractors , straps , new trailers , wood , you name it - it's there , all piled up at some place not being used.
No matter how bad we need it.

What good is that stuff going to do my sic in a pup? Ya'all are gonna have to put it on a purchase wagon to get it all the way over here...

Well that explains why trailers that come from lda or anywhere from the south west are loaded to s**t. Some look like the driver rolled it over, you're truck picked it up and continued its way to the f.a.c. MAKE USE OF IT FOOLS FROM LDA.
I love xcw, it makes me happy
J.N

Well that explains why trailers that come from lda or anywhere from the south west are loaded to s**t. Some look like the driver rolled it over, you're truck picked it up and continued its way to the f.a.c. MAKE USE OF IT FOOLS FROM LDA.
I love xcw, it makes me happy
J.N
They probably did roll it over......