Safety Bonus 2013!

^^ You don't work here so wtf do you care. Call the safety dept they will tell you when the letters went out.
And how cool would that be to get handed a $ 1500 check Tuesday morning that would rock !!

And no not starting a rumor just giving an opinion !!

VOTE NO TO ANOTHER PAY CUT CALLED UNION DUES !!

^^ Speaking lessons from Chris I see. You make a lot of sense :)

Hey spanky... It doesn't take 2 days to get to our house if they where mailed out Tuesday as you stated.
Can you run over to Tom O's desk and ask him "where's my money """ !!!!!

Your a funny man. I am home having a cold beer right now. Your a big boy and know safety's extension why don't you call them yourself and get your answer,,, OR

Do you need Chris and the union to change your diaper and powder your arse ??

MOMMY I DIDNT GET MY LETTER WAHAHAHA!!

Hey darkdouche I got my bonus letter in my paycheck today?!?
Thought they mailed them out 2 days ago? Isn't that what safety told u?
So much you know!!!
Vote yes just because your a douchebag!!!!

I'm sure any existing emplyess will not get a pay cut so cut the bull...theres no way thats happening....how about NCTY say if and when they intend on ever giving a raise ? thts not happening either...but why ? theres a few on here that seem to think its ok....but why ? no raises , not overtime, no breaks and no one gives a crap ? the office dudes on here dont want the union--oh course not..... will be really surprised if i dont see this pass--i have spoken to a couple of local guys and they were undecided and now they say their a yes.

Money men in New York can't be too pleased with all this.First the dock now the drivers. From talking to some of the people in back office they are pretty unhappy too.They have been given more work and responsibilities and no raises for them either. A work place with low morale. All you get from the invisible man and the boy blunder is " be glad you have a job" and " drink the kool aid or get out". I guess the couple of guys from office who have been blasting union on this sight got money leftover from Mike M and Dave D. Because you don't hear one criticism of way NCT has handled this situation from them. They should keep in mind Mike and Dave were big company men too. What did it get them?

During an organizing drive the company should continue to pay you as they had before. If you had been given $1500 (which is a nice piece of change) previously and suddenly it's not there someone should file with the NLRB. Did they tell you previously that it was to continue, or be discontinued?

If you are concerned about the future of NCT, talk to the account reps. Talk to the guys from the old days. They will tell you the company is on the way back. Better days ahead.

If you are concerned about the future of NCT, talk to the account reps. Talk to the guys from the old days. They will tell you the company is on the way back. Better days ahead.
Of course the big question is...better days for who? NCT employees so far behind company would have to give out 10% raises to everyone.Don't think that will be happening.But I am sure execs will get nice bonus" for their fine work.

lol--wow--now thats the best propoganda i have heard in a while....ask the reps of old ? where ? half of them were laid off...the ones that say the company is on the way back are the same ones saying their making more money than ever...which btw--pisses drivers off...considering the pay cut and no overtime. i will not listen to a company salesman who drinks the koolade...and this is exaclky why drivers need their own representation.

Are you kidding me? Yeah they're on the way up and they are putting their drivers down...what cr*p!

Same old story...suits think a driver making 60k-70k are over paid..they don't care driver is working 60-70 hrs per week...getting up at 1 am...road drivers sleeping in a dump truck stop or in a Wal-Mart parking lot... will voting in union help? I don't know...but some many drivers have had enough they will vote yes...pretty sure Jefferies doesn't want to open up books in negotiations...might just show company has been doing good...all the profits going to investors