FedEx Freight | Safety truck

riolake

TB Lurker
Credits
Can anyone confirm about they're doing away with the safety award truck and giving out $15,000 in bonus with no truck

Yea….. even tho I was asking about bidding. DAMN A AWARD TRUCK LOL!!
:stupid: Hey !
Jeff makes high quality stickers , we could knock out 100 with your name on and you could have your own safety fleet with your name on every tractor door and one for your TM's door and his car . See I'm always thinking Buddy .

Award trucks?

Never worried about none of that out there. Imagine that. Awarding a little BuddyL Toy truck to those who have not rubbed a tire yet.

I hate to be difficult. Its been my experience that Safety anything goes to the pets of the fleet. The favored golden boy among the suits in the ivory tower of dispatch.

We were in FFE Lancaster one morning and there was a front page banner with full color photo of one of our petes chopped off entirely ahead of the firewall in the middle of Arizona (No where) driven by a two million mile safe driver. Somehow he was chopped down by a train of all things in the middle of nowhere.

I never did find out whatever happened to him. but the picture stayed on the wall of fame. Supposedly.

:stupid: Hey !
Jeff makes high quality stickers , we could knock out 100 with your name on and you could have your own safety fleet with your name on every tractor door and one for your TM's door and his car . See I'm always thinking Buddy .
Is Jeff the one making the gas pump stickers with Biden pointing to the price?

You can eyeball a row of company tractors and spot the pets. Big shining decal on the door or sleeper.

With a huge bare metal scratch below it from fighting with a tree limb.

When I pointed that out to the last staffer I was walking with towards the fuel line by happenstance he paled. And that tractor was whisked right away to be repainted.

There are times I would have given all of my wealth for a handy dandy camera. Then again there is a lifetime of giving thanks aint no such around me.