ODFL | Safety...

hK8r3Ii.jpg

You're right, note position of wheels in front of sleeper berth, had this jet been over on drive, wheels would be
in down position.
This is the new style sleeper Coop has put in service for BRG and Wong, BRG says it works wonders for Wongs
snoring problem.

Those boys in KCY must get a safety bonus for secure envelopes!! All the way across the top and one in the middle and another at the other end just to **** you off!! Feel like I'm breaking in!!

There is always a memo to drivers about some menial thing they want done. How about a memo to ALL pencil pushers about DO NOT STAPLE through hazmat envelopes! The driver as a last line of defense is supposed to check the hazmat paperwork but I won’t if they put a fk ton of staples in it. Embrace the paperclip ffs.

There is always a memo to drivers about some menial thing they want done. How about a memo to ALL pencil pushers about DO NOT STAPLE through hazmat envelopes! The driver as a last line of defense is supposed to check the hazmat paperwork but I won’t if they put a fk ton of staples in it. Embrace the paperclip ffs.
Are you saying the envelope is hazardous?

:6788:usually white powder in them.:2437:How about the envelopes being sealed closed in the city.Had one this week.Really???? Had to tear it apart to Check:hide:
I don’t know why you need an envelope for a photo copy of a BOL anyway. Just hand it to the driver

:6788:just give me the papers and I will stick it in a hazmat envelope that I keep with me.But,Got'a find something to waste there precious profit's.:poster oops:
Sometimes,a simple solution is not in a corporate vocabulary...

Yes, eliminate the hazmat envelope ffs. A driver is suppose to know what hazmat they’re hauling. The reason DOT wants to see a manifest number in your logs is because they want to know if you looked at the manifest paperwork.
Errors caught when I took the time to take off 10 staples were numerous and I got a 2.0 every time(sarcasm).

For being a "green" company we sure do waste a lot of paper.

Anyone notice the increase in trailers that arent pm'd properly

And ump..... I think one of your goats is in my front yard

I dont know if any esle is using Ryder to PM dollys but, out here in the PNW, if you see a dolly that has blue grease on it, look it over real good. We use outside vendors on dollys and I hear they are doing trailer repairs also. Nothing against them but, its just another job for them, unlike our shops doing it where they have a stake in the company being successful. I have found them with tail lamps not working, to no gromets in the glad hands. Just be careful.

I dont know if any esle is using Ryder to PM dollys but, out here in the PNW, if you see a dolly that has blue grease on it, look it over real good. We use outside vendors on dollys and I hear they are doing trailer repairs also. Nothing against them but, its just another job for them, unlike our shops doing it where they have a stake in the company being successful. I have found them with tail lamps not working, to no gromets in the glad hands. Just be careful.

Why we been outsourcing that?

We used to have a mobile truck out of ORL run all over the state doing PM and repairs but it must have been to expensive ,It is gone now so i would guess we outsource all of that now too

We used to have a mobile truck out of ORL run all over the state doing PM and repairs but it must have been to expensive ,It is gone now so i would guess we outsource all of that now too

funny is we got this huge shop built in sea and then we start outsourcing,, it makes sense somewhere

Are you trying to cut into Billy’s mowing business by leasing out your goats to graze for $25 a yard???
Some call it a lease, I prefer "involuntary curb appeal!!" If you don't pay, I just leave them there for a couple days and when they run out of grass... we'll let's just say everything is edible to a goat and I've found most people like their front doors and the tires on their cars..it's really a foolproof business plan !!

Some call it a lease, I prefer "involuntary curb appeal!!" If you don't pay, I just leave them there for a couple days and when they run out of grass... we'll let's just say everything is edible to a goat and I've found most people like their front doors and the tires on their cars..it's really a foolproof business plan !!

Ump learned this on his favorite TV program "America's Goat Talent"