R&L | saftey bonus info

sapper

TB Lurker
Credits
I was looking on the web site (R & L ) the other day for information on our saftey bonus awards. I was trying to confirm cutoff dates for each dolloar amount, and the increases for each safe year. There was nothing that I could find on the web site. I am probaly looking in the wrong place. Could someone give me the right place to look or the correct info? Is the info in my handbook from several years back still correct? Thanks.

I was looking on the web site (R & L ) the other day for information on our saftey bonus awards. I was trying to confirm cutoff dates for each dolloar amount, and the increases for each safe year. There was nothing that I could find on the web site. I am probaly looking in the wrong place. Could someone give me the right place to look or the correct info? Is the info in my handbook from several years back still correct? Thanks.

as far as i know you get 500(i think thats rite), for 10-16 to 10-15(thats about the cut off approx), and it is 25 extra per accident free year.
i may be off by a little bit, but that is about right

Yea, cutoff is this month sometime, I think the end of the month though. $500 with $25 additional for consecutive years.
I think I get $600 this year, which will be handy.... My Harley needs a new pair a shoes!!

thanks gentelmen for your answers. i couldn't find any info whatever on the website. your answers are about what i remember of the program.

The safety bonus is $450.00, a christmas bonus of $50.00 for a total of $500.00. It's $25.00 per year of safety up to a max of $250.00 and the safety year ends October 23 of each year. Hope this helps.

The safety bonus is $450.00, a christmas bonus of $50.00 for a total of $500.00. It's $25.00 per year of safety up to a max of $250.00 and the safety year ends October 23 of each year. Hope this helps.

Actually your off.Its 250 per half for a total of 500.We didn't receive the Christmas bonus this past year but prior years it was 50 above the 500 dollar safety bonus. The rest is correct,25 per year after for every safe year.

Actually your off.Its 250 per half for a total of 500.We didn't receive the Christmas bonus this past year but prior years it was 50 above the 500 dollar safety bonus. The rest is correct,25 per year after for every safe year.

That's wright. I forgot that they changed it to $250.00 per half a couple of years ago. I don't know what terminal you work for, but i have always gotten two checks for the past 16 years for being safe.(Knock on wood) One has always said christmas bonus and the other has said safety bonus. I don't worry about the half stuff, i just always try to be safe and get the full amount each year. I would call Human Resources at corporate and ask them where my separate check is for $50.00, about $44.00 after taxes for the christmas bonus because everyone at my terminal got it including the newer hires that didn't qualify for the safety bonus.