Yellow | SAIA is the Trojan Horse

Management isn't what causes the damages. It's our peers and lack of holding them accountable. Management can twiddle their thumbs and take their long bathroom breaks with no toilet paper. Up to us for change and it will never happen if we are banking on someone else to do it.
So many supervisors and no disciplinary actions on those who want to damage and not use proper equipment. I seen docks so lazy they rather use the forks to break the beam bars rather than getting off and take them off properly, that there is instantly write up, up to termination if they really wanted too due to breaking company property.

So many supervisors and no disciplinary actions on those who want to damage and not use proper equipment. I seen docks so lazy they rather use the forks to break the beam bars rather than getting off and take them off properly, that there is instantly write up, up to termination if they really wanted too due to breaking company property.
I dont wish to get into a pi$$ing match with you, or anyone, but if you saw that happen and didnt say anything to that individual that sucks. Don't expect someone else to be a leader. /endrant

I dont wish to get into a pi$$ing match with you, or anyone, but if you saw that happen and didnt say anything to that individual that sucks. Don't expect someone else to be a leader. /endrant
Honestly when I saw that i was still at docks just about 1 year in yrc this guy was a senior man from roadway. I did tell someone to stop kicking costumers freight. This guy kicked a costumers box like if he was playing soccer and that did get me mad too at that second incident I had maybe about 3 years in and this guy was a junior to me.

Honestly when I saw that i was still at docks just about 1 year in yrc this guy was a senior man from roadway. I did tell someone to stop kicking costumers freight. This guy kicked a costumers box like if he was playing soccer and that did get me mad too at that second incident I had maybe about 3 years in and this guy was a junior to me.
One reason why customers are abandoning union carriers. The belief, weather true or not, is union workers do not care.
Yellow's bill count and tonnage is dying each quarter for a reason. Meanwhile ODFL (also utilizing Pups) grows every quarter with record operating ratios....
Saia operating in the mid 80's same for XPO both understand customer expectations..
Customers will pay extra for quality, but not for clowns kicking their cargo....

One reason why customers are abandoning union carriers. The belief, weather true or not, is union workers do not care.
Yellow's bill count and tonnage is dying each quarter for a reason. Meanwhile ODFL (also utilizing Pups) grows every quarter with record operating ratios....
Saia operating in the mid 80's same for XPO both understand customer expectations..
Customers will pay extra for quality, but not for clowns kicking their cargo....
Actually OD's tonnage and bill counts are down as well.
They're just charging more like Saia, XPO and fedex.

Brothers check this out!!!
Money flows like flooding waters!!!!
:couch:
:burnsauce::burnsauce::burnsauce::burnsauce::burnsauce:

• Intelligent dispatching saves precious time through a data-driven approach to rapidly assign single or multiple pick-ups to the best drivers considering all operating constraints. “
Translation...

All pickups go to whoever the dispatcher has the personal vendetta with no matter how far away he is, while the favorite gets to empty out and come straight home

• Intelligent dispatching saves precious time through a data-driven approach to rapidly assign single or multiple pick-ups to the best drivers considering all operating constraints. “
Translation...

All pickups go to whoever the dispatcher has the personal vendetta with no matter how far away he is, while the favorite gets to empty out and come straight home
or at my barn, it never goes to the guy who will "yell" at the dispatcher....