SAIA | Saia L/H

You don't really have much contact with any sort of supervisor most of the time, unless it's a dock sup. You are only really in touch with dispatchers over the phone, or if a larger terminal has an on site dispatcher.

Whats up with working in the city????

More work, more supervision, dealing with a select few customers who are always ********s, getting in and out of ridiculously tight places, less money...I could go on and on.

I do miss the interation with customers sometimes though. I wouldn't give up working nights to go back to it though.

ken is the last good one down there bob is pretty good mast of the time but i dont hear from him much anymore the worst thing you can hear is these words CENTRAL THIS IS CAROL ANN thats when i hang up lol

ken is the last good one down there bob is pretty good mast of the time but i dont hear from him much anymore the worst thing you can hear is these words CENTRAL THIS IS CAROL ANN thats when i hang up lol

Elaine is worse, much worse.

Ryan and Casy are good guys as well as Cotton. I really don't have problems with anyone besides Elaine.

Ken is tops though.