SAIA | SAIA Layoffs

we will see come nov. if it is right,,,i hope not,stock is going up but so are the damage freight claims,thats whats hurting us,not accidents like last year......

b/c the higher ups are more worried about cubing out a trailer than having loaded claims free the whole way. they have not been as bad with the pressure lately though....let's hope it stays that way.

Quarterly meeting in DLS Sunday with Rick O. He said they wouldn't rule out anything in the future, but there are no planned layoffs despite the rumors.

all ltl's are strugling now. we at sefl are rotating day's. a little worse at some terms than at others, but going to be a long hard winter for everyone!!! Good luck to all who got pink slips.

Hey guys just checking to see if what I had been hearing is true. You guys are going thru lay offs like everyonelse. I know that R&L is laying a bunch off company wide also. They are also turning trucks down again. Looks like the economy is bad all over.

all ltl's are strugling now. we at sefl are rotating day's. a little worse at some terms than at others, but going to be a long hard winter for everyone!!! Good luck to all who got pink slips.

We too are being effected.Like you said some areas are worst than others.Most of ours are out east & S.east.The west has slowed down alot too.

wish i could have covered my arm when i broke it on the fuel island in clt 5-2-09..... but im getting better, hope to be back soon! at least before my daughter is born!