New Penn | SAIA LTL FREIGHT

But I'm retired now, so I need workers like you to pay for my benefits... Thank you...
Enjoy...

I am just getting my pension setteled, i had to hire a lawyer to get it...

This is taken from a Puff Driver post made about 15 or so years ago. I'm not usually a troll but I do comment when Puff attacks the unions. I guess I've been doing it since 2005. He is entitled to his opinions the same as I am. But I can't allow his constant vindictive attacks on the unions to go unchallenged. He claimed the Teamsters stole his pension and that was a lie. He never sued the TENJ fund like he claimed and that was a lie. He couldn't even start to collect his TENJ pension until years later. He may have hired a lawyer but if he did it was just a waste of money.....................

Last edited:
This is taken from a Puff Driver post made about 15 or so years ago. I'm not usually a troll but I do comment when Puff attacks the unions. I guess I've been doing it since 2005. He is entitled to his opinions the same as I am. But I can't allow his constant vindictive attacks on the unions to go unchallenged. He claimed the Teamsters stole his pension and that was a lie. He never sued the TENJ fund like he claimed and that was a lie. He couldn't even start to collect his TENJ pension until years later. He may have hired a lawyer but if he did it was just a waste of money.....................
Ok guess you know...
By the way hos is you pension let me guess solid as ever...

and yes, you are a troll....

Ok guess you know...
By the way hos is you pension let me guess solid as ever...

and yes, you are a troll....
I don't see you denying anything that I have posted about your anti Teamster lies. I know that you worked for the mobbed up NEMF. I know that the Teamsters didn't steal your pension as you claimed. I know that you didn't sue the TENJ fund as you claimed.

As for my pension the last report I received said that the fund is due to run out of money in 2020. But you should have already known that since you received the same report I did.

I do follow your posts on union threads only to challenge your anti union attacks. If that makes me a troll then I'm proud of it. But it's only you that I follow. And I only challenge you when I know that you are lying. When I have some extra time I'll try and find the actual post where you claimed they stole your pension and you were suing the fund

I don't see you denying anything that I have posted about your anti Teamster lies. I know that you worked for the mobbed up NEMF. I know that the Teamsters didn't steal your pension as you claimed. I know that you didn't sue the TENJ fund as you claimed.

As for my pension the last report I received said that the fund is due to run out of money in 2020. But you should have already known that since you received the same report I did.

I do follow your posts on union threads only to challenge your anti union attacks. If that makes me a troll then I'm proud of it. But it's only you that I follow. And I only challenge you when I know that you are lying. When I have some extra time I'll try and find the actual post where you claimed they stole your pension and you were suing the fund

2020 and your pension runs out....I hope you saved up..

By the way I did have to get a lawyer for my pension. Maybe you did not need one. But my time was 'lost' how does that happen??? Mobsters......
No matter, enjoy your pension while it lasts.....
I am set up for many years because I saved on my own... Thank heavens I did not trust the union like you did...

Good luck..

xcvyr7Y.jpg

Shareholders happy but labor gets the short end. Stock has damn near doubled in about a year because of the expansion. This is what happens when your union free. The rich get richer while everything else gets balanced on the backs of labor with little job security. Down today but it will continue to rise. Will be in OD territory soon.

xcvyr7Y.jpg

Shareholders happy but labor gets the short end. Stock has damn near doubled in about a year because of the expansion. This is what happens when your union free. The rich get richer while everything else gets balanced on the backs of labor with little job security. Down today but it will continue to rise. Will be in OD territory soon.

Can you imagine is Saia got corporate welfare from taxpayers like YRC received??

Being a well managed company got them nothing.

Now YRC is handing out mega discounts with the US taxpayer footing the bill...…

Can you imagine is Saia got corporate welfare from taxpayers like YRC received??

Being a well managed company got them nothing.

Now YRC is handing out mega discounts with the US taxpayer footing the bill...…

Rljn0CL.jpg

From 122.55 to 127.52 .... This company is on fire as much as I hate to say it. Was in the 60’s about 18 months ago. With this pandemic I just don’t get it.

2020 and your pension runs out....I hope you saved up..

By the way I did have to get a lawyer for my pension. Maybe you did not need one. But my time was 'lost' how does that happen??? Mobsters......
No matter, enjoy your pension while it lasts.....
I am set up for many years because I saved on my own... Thank heavens I did not trust the union like you did...

Good luck..
No mobsters at NEMF?

Zollars family runs SAIA.
Rick O’dell is no longer the CEO of SAIA. Most everyone knows he’s married to Zollars daughter so perhaps he just got tired of the grief that caused him. Rick is probably enjoying the millions he’s made sitting on the board of directors now.