Saia Post, cont'd.

sheep climber got a nerve hit ! sorry, but it seems from what i've read that there's some animosity in your statements. but, maybe in time "i'll catch up", but as for now i'm just replying to what you write. sure, you may make more per mile, but even at a dollar a mile, you still have to get the miles! i don't know what you make (or care) but i'm close to 80k a year. BEST of THE BEST, #%&&&&&^ all the rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are so far off base, you are past the outfield, the bleachers, even the parking lot, i havent said one thing about a pay rate or miles, we are talking about scs transportation, a co. that we are all part off, despite, our so called disagreements, ithink you are reading and combining post because nothing you say makes any sense, no offense intended.......

Sheet Climber: What does that handle mean?

Just looked in on your house (9 spaces down), and no one's home. Must be 'cause everybody's up here. Guess there's more happnin' up here. Hope it's all good.

Oh, for the record: other day I mentioned ur "KW drivers" not flashing/that was in error. I confused you'all with Fedex Freight, and for that I'm TRULY Sorry! According to their Hickory, NC drivers the KW's are Charlt based, and truly Are ELITE...they won't even talk to their own from other terminals!!!

what a sheet climber is..

a sheet climber would be something that is probally over all you jevic drivers heads...it is not referring to him at all it is what he made someone do...duh duh!! men use your brains most men think before they talk but i guess in this incident you did not...so saia drivers know exactly what they r doing and taking care of things at home also...thank u for your time and have a great trip and day....:chairshot:

sheet climber u know i loved my necklace...spicylady i have know problem talking to saia drivers...see u in the morning sheet climber