SAIA | Saia to Present at Dahlman Rose

imported_River17

TB Veteran
Credits
Saia to Present at Dahlman Rose Transportation Conference

JOHNS CREEK, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Saia, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAIA - News), a multi-regional less-than-truckload (LTL) transportation company, today announced that Jim Darby, Vice President Finance and CFO, will make a presentation at the Dahlman Rose & Co. Global Transportation Conference to be held in New York. The presentation is scheduled for Thursday, September 10 at 2:15 p.m. Eastern Time and will be webcast live via the internet at Wall Street Webcasting - Saia, Inc..
Saia to Present at Dahlman Rose Transportation Conference - Yahoo! Finance

:shift:

Cool tell everyone how his company is fn all there employees slowly

rewind :clap:

I'm sure if you bother to take the time to listen to the SAIA CFO's presentation,
you will hear him explain that all other carriers in the LTL
sector are also suffering thru this tough economic time. And that some LTL
carriers may not survive long enough to see this economy recover again to keep everybody busy.

How is that Hope and Change working out for you now???

:shift:

Well the best thing that ever happened is leaving that place and Ive been around Rick and the so called management in the HCO and they will lie directly to your face. I can tell you from inside looking out I used to drink all the kool aide and then I woke up. I can say it looks alot different now. And my situation is great we are not constantly getting the rug pulled out from under you. We have our 401k contributions by the employer. Getting raises new trucks coming in daily. Benefits or second to none. But the LTL is not hurting as a whole other LTL companies or still getting raises. Some yes or hurting but clearly saia is the talk of the town as far as a company goes that does not care. They removed that emblem a long time ago.
Iam sorry for my fellow drivers that are still there.
But you as a moderator more than likely have already drunk the kool aide. This is just one of many resources that people can and will find out whats going on.

Good Luck!!!!!!

I work for bridgestone now but I was employed at saia for 15 years not disgruntled just had my eyes opened after leaving and I have alot of friends that still work there. I hope the best for all but dont believe everything told by slippery tongues.

sounds like sour grapes to me

Well the best thing that ever happened is leaving that place and Ive been around Rick and the so called management in the HCO and they will lie directly to your face. I can tell you from inside looking out I used to drink all the kool aide and then I woke up. I can say it looks alot different now. And my situation is great we are not constantly getting the rug pulled out from under you. We have our 401k contributions by the employer. Getting raises new trucks coming in daily. Benefits or second to none. But the LTL is not hurting as a whole other LTL companies or still getting raises. Some yes or hurting but clearly saia is the talk of the town as far as a company goes that does not care. They removed that emblem a long time ago.
Iam sorry for my fellow drivers that are still there.
But you as a moderator more than likely have already drunk the kool aide. This is just one of many resources that people can and will find out whats going on.

Good Luck!!!!!!

not sure who this is but i have worked for Saia for 13 years and like any company they do not make me ecstatic everyday.... but as i said i have been here for 13 years seen alot in that time and the one thing that has always shined through to me is that this comapny wants to thirve and for it's people to thrive.

not sure who this is but i have worked for Saia for 13 years and like any company they do not make me ecstatic everyday.... but as i said i have been here for 13 years seen alot in that time and the one thing that has always shined through to me is that this comapny wants to thirve and for it's people to thrive.

Yeah keep drinking the kool aid there Jim Jones