SAIA | Saia Wausau Wi Pay Rates

No this is for me, looking at a move to WI for family reasons. Just wanting to look at all options. Thanks

C6rJYkZ.jpg

68cpm in the line but it would be best to go online and check availability or talk with the TM or recruiter for current incentives. Linehaul would be a system driver more than likely and would require flexibility in hours. P&D would be your best option for stable home time.

Wausau is a very small terminal. For years, they only had 2 linehaul runs, 1 madison line/dock combo run and 1 chicago run, no system drivers. That may have changed within the last year but I'm not sure on that. Their city drivers seem happy but IDK if they have any open positions.

It's worth mentioning that Green Bay and Madison are bigger/busier if you happen to be within driving distance of either of those terminals.

Wausau is a very small terminal. For years, they only had 2 linehaul runs, 1 madison line/dock combo run and 1 chicago run, no system drivers. That may have changed within the last year but I'm not sure on that. Their city drivers seem happy but IDK if they have any open positions.

It's worth mentioning that Green Bay and Madison are bigger/busier if you happen to be within driving distance of either of those terminals.
Thank you! Not sure exactly where we are relocating to yet, just trying to look at all options.

the figures posted may not be exact but it's a good place to start however the do change from terminal to terminal - we have a "base rate?" (not really sure what it is) and cost of living adjustments based on terminal.
*This is for hourly wages only linehaul mileage is the same throughout the system

also if looking for a line position and there isn't one available there it isn't unheard of for them to hire anyway because of difficulty finding qualified drivers at other terminals... if you are a system driver it doesn't matter where you are based out of. that said I haven't seen them keep drives out for more than a couple of days at a time & usually just one night if not home everyday... but this is freight & S' happens