Saints 49- Cowboys 17

RickyRicardo

TB Regular
Credits
I walked out in the fourth quarter of the Falcons/Seahawks game today. I did the same thing last week on the loss to Carolina. In the past I stuck it out regardless, but just getting too hard to deal with. But no matter how bad it gets, I'm still a Falcons fan.

I told Loon earlier today in another forum that I was pulling for the Saints to represent the NFC South and I meant it. I'm still waiting for the Falcons to come back and I realize it may not even be next year with the roster as banged up as it is.

There are other teams with serious player injuries and I pray for all of them. It's not all about win/loss records. These guys are human beings that feel pain just like we do. I wish everybody the best.

Having said that, it was a joy to see the black & gold (my high school colors btw) stomp a mudhole in the Cowgirls today.

About two or three weeks into the season I made a Superbowl prediction and I'm sticking to it: Saints/Broncos. But we all know anything can happen.

That was a dandy last night. The Cowboys getting their hinder handed to them makes me happy. I get tired of them making the news all week long......every week. They are average at best, yet spend more time in the highlights than anyone else. America's team my hinder. We laugh each week when it becomes "Tony Time"...........because he usually throws a few picks when they need him most. lol

Sitting here amazed TB has 10 point lead over Miami. This could be their night. The Jags got a win finally so anything could happen. That's why I never gamble, especially on football.

How Bout Dem Saints!!!!!!!! Drew Brees put on a clinic.... Even with Dallas' Defense decimated, those Bayou Boys were not going to be denied....

I think that they're going DEEEEEP into the playoffs this year. The best "quick strike" offense in the league again. They look good Stark.

I think that they're going DEEEEEP into the playoffs this year. The best "quick strike" offense in the league again. They look good Stark.

They have to get more consistent.. The great teams always seem to win, no matter what... As much as I hate the 20 plus 29ers, I loved to watch Montana do his magic...

It's a tight race for me, as to which team I hate the most. The Ravens and the 20 plus 29ers make it a tough decision. I loved the old 49ers, but not this generation of jackwagons.

Needless to say.......I hated last year's Superbowl.

That was a dandy last night. The Cowboys getting their hinder handed to them makes me happy. I get tired of them making the news all week long......every week. They are average at best, yet spend more time in the highlights than anyone else. America's team my hinder. We laugh each week when it becomes "Tony Time"...........because he usually throws a few picks when they need him most. lol

But remember, Jerry is a football guy and we know this by his record since ridding himself of Jimmy Johnson. And how many residence of Arlington had to give up their homes to make way for "Jerry World"?

Bitter? Nah. By the time Jerry is done with the Cowboys, no one will be able to buy them. Too many face lifts constrict a persons reasoning power. Jerry's eyes will eventually be in the back of his head.

The major reason that the Cowboys are in the news every week is because Jerry is so powerful within the league. He loves to show his face and give interviews to the press, so they love him. He's a great interview for the press so they lap it up, and nobody wants to cross him. But the fact is, his team is average at best.

Aww, GT, y'all are practically neighbors now. You could drive down with the missus and take in a game. Make a weekend out of it.

Last time I took her back home in TX I gave the stadium the finger, or was it Dallas in general, anyhow, I got slapped.

Last edited by a moderator:
The day and the way Jerry Jones let the great Tom Landry ease into retirement was the day I wished doom to the Dallas Cowboys.. An icon for Christ sake.... Maybe gave more to football than Vince Lombardi... He loved the game and his players... "If it were not for God and his blessings, Tom Landry may have been a farmer instead of a football coach.. I thank him every day for making me a football coach, because I stunk at farming"--------- Tom Landry

Well, my two picks won their games today although SF made things interesting for the Saints.

That made up some for my Bulldogs and Falcons getting it handed to them but neither were big surprises.

I like your Bulldogs, but those Falcons of yours stink. What the heck is going on there all of the sudden? I keep trying to remember back to the time that I liked the Falcons..........nope, still coming up empty. lol

Thank God the Saints sent the 49 whiners packin'. That made me happy. Although the Saints kicker makes me real nervous. But he DID come through when it counted.

How about those Broncos? Great game, great results. Manning don't even need to wash his jersey, it's still squeaky clean. Kudos to the Bronco's O line.

Saints 23 20plus29ers 20..... Bad calls all, but we deserved to get one our way... Randy Cross use to laugh about how the refs let their offensive line get away with holding so many times.. GOTCHA this time Cross...LMAO