Saints 49- Cowboys 17

Niners' Ahmad Brooks: Maybe officials favored Saints - NFL.com

Certainly a bs call that directly impacted the outcome,but that's how it goes sometimes.I wouldn't complain if my team got that call either.Their are few QB,s in the league that would have gotten it,imo..Brees got hit in the chest.

I don't believe that for one second a9... There are more calls made in the QB's favor than ever in the NFL history...For all the BS calls we got so Montana and Young could be Superbowl bound, cry baby cry....LOL.. We played these guys for over 20 years.. No one got more BS calls than we did...

Niners' Ahmad Brooks: Maybe officials favored Saints - NFL.com

Certainly a bs call that directly impacted the outcome,but that's how it goes sometimes.I wouldn't complain if my team got that call either.Their are few QB,s in the league that would have gotten it,imo..Brees got hit in the chest.
I disagree 100%. Brees even ended up with a bloody lip. Brooks' forearm and bicep are on top of Brees' shoulder pad, and Brooks' shoulder pad hits Brees' face mask. That play will be a penalty 100% of the time for every QB.

Now, are there pathetic calls protecting the QB's? Absolutely. And I think that they are way over protected. But this isn't one of those cases. This one was justified. Ray Lewis said that he'll be paying half of Brooks' fine if he gets one. Sure, I'm with him for making a statement, but not on this call. Pick one of the other pathetic calls......there's lots of them to choose from. I'm all for making the QB's take some hits, but this one doesn't apply, it's a penalty all day long.

Well the Panthers showed that they are for real last night. Although my Brady Bunch laid an egg, the Panthers did look good. Newton being a huge double threat killed the Patriots. Several third and longs, and Newton ran for the first. There should have been a call at the end of the game though. That was pass interference if I've ever seen it.

But the Brady Bunch shouldn't have let them hang around until the end. Should have put them away, then one play can't lose the game for you.

Brady's receivers (other than Gronk) stink this year. We will be lucky to even make the playoffs.

But the Brady Bunch shouldn't have let them hang around until the end. Should have put them away, then one play can't lose the game for you.

Hard to put a team away when you're basically behind all game.Panthers defense had a letdown game coming off the tough 9er road win,but hopefully they can get both sides of the ball cranked up next week.

The Panther's D is really good. But I felt that the Patriot's offensive play calling was extremely conservative. Had they been aggressive like they usually are they wouldn't have been behind. I hate it when a offense changes their game plan because of respecting the opponents D. [Like what has always happened with the Ravens and their D] I've always had the philosophy that my O is better than your D, and I'll dictate the flow of the game, which is usually what the Pats do. But they didn't last night, and got outplayed because of it. They deserved to lose.

"Pat's Robbed".... Headlines in the local newspaper............ I can agree and disagree.. There was a foul on the last play, whether it was pass interference or holding, but a foul for sure... And, being it was in the endzone, Pat's ball on the 2 yard line.. Go at it again and try to stop'em... You committed the foul.. If they make it, you didn't deserve the win...Plain and simple..

Hard to put a team away when you're basically behind all game.Panthers defense had a letdown game coming off the tough 9er road win,but hopefully they can get both sides of the ball cranked up next week.

I agree, the Cats was practically giving them the game the whole second half.... The Pat's didn't take it...

Bad throw by Brady(short and uncatchable)that would have been picked off either way.No way Gronks momentum would have let him have the slightest shot at catching that ball.Either way,were 7-3.You guys get the Boston Herald down there Loon???lol

Bad throw by Brady(short and uncatchable)that would have been picked off either way.No way Gronks momentum would have let him have the slightest shot at catching that ball.Either way,were 7-3.You guys get the Boston Herald down there Loon???lol

It was written by a local writer on our paper.. But there was a foul on the play, the holding began where the ball was intercepted(look at it on SportCenter, they've only shown it 1000 times..LOL).. Even the ref in the booth said he would have called holding and not pass interference... But a foul, yes... But if people are going to argue the rule, then call it right... Just like people are saying about the call Sunday in the New Orleans game.. The head of officials was on the NFL Network Monday and said the ref made th right call.. "10 out of 10 officials would have made the same call"... Is it right, ask Brees and the other player, they'll tell ya..LOL

On the call previous to that where the Pats player was call for pass interference on Olsen, the pass was grossly overthrown.. Get it right.....

LOL,I guess them local sportswriters thought the Saints were gonna ride off into the sunset with the NFC East crown and a #2 seed.You guys might do that,but their is one hurdle to cross....I must admit,I am pleasantly surprised at how well the Panthers have progressed,especially on defense,but after playing the Seahawks,9ers,and Patriots..I think this team is as good as any in the league.Cant wait to see how we stack up to the Saints.

LOL,I guess them local sportswriters thought the Saints were gonna ride off into the sunset with the NFC East crown and a #2 seed.You guys might do that,but their is one hurdle to cross....I must admit,I am pleasantly surprised at how well the Panthers have progressed,especially on defense,but after playing the Seahawks,9ers,and Patriots..I think this team is as good as any in the league.Cant wait to see how we stack up to the Saints.

Not really....I surely didn't.. I really didn't know how the team was going to respond, to be honest..It's just friendly conversation my friend.. I don't get on football fields any more.. I just think the NFL is ruining the game, plain and simple.... The refs have been the green light to do what they want....That's what is wonderful about being a fan, we don't play the game, we don't referee the game.. It's a matter of nothing to us..

Don't talk like the Saints just walked into the league my friend, we paid our dues since the late 60's.......

Isn't it amazing how some of the teams with bad records are finding a way to beat the better teams? (like the worthless Jets) What the heck? Just spoilers, but I guess that's why they play the game. A lot of upsets this year and the divisions seem to be flipped upside down in the standings.

It's just friendly conversation my friend.. I don't get on football fields any more.. I just think the NFL is ruining the game, plain and simple.... That's what is wonderful about being a fan, we don't play the game, we don't referee the game.. It's a matter of nothing to us..

Im just happy to have something to be hyped up about,this far into the schedule,besides my fantasy team,lol..

Referee Clete Blakeman explained the officials' decision: "There was a determination that, in essence, uncatchability, that the ball was intercepted at or about the same time the primary contact against the receiver occurred.

"I'm pleased that our officiating crew got together and communicated and discussed it and, ultimately, I believe we got it right."

Im just happy to have something to be hyped up about,this far into the schedule,besides my fantasy team,lol..

Referee Clete Blakeman explained the officials' decision: "There was a determination that, in essence, uncatchability, that the ball was intercepted at or about the same time the primary contact against the receiver occurred.

"I'm pleased that our officiating crew got together and communicated and discussed it and, ultimately, I believe we got it right."

Yeah, he said the word "essence" about 8 times( what is this guy, a lawyer).. That's the sign of a confused man....LOL.. And how was Gronk to make a play on the ball if he's being impeded from making a football move? The ball only landed 2 yards from where Gronk was.. The guy is 6'7" tall, how many yards is that anyway... I would be pleased if these guys would kiss my butt...LMAO.. They are ruining the game..

At one point it looked like Gronk was planting his foot to stop quick, until he got pushed further away from the play. It's holding without a doubt.

You guys see this???Too much beer,perhaps??

[video]http://myfox8.com/2013/11/18/video-shows-buffalo-bills-fan-falling-from-upper-deck/[/video]

Yep. Another drunken fool who will ruin it for everyone else. They'll make new rules to try to prevent lunatics like this from being able to do that again. But ruining it for everyone else in the mean time.