Saints 49- Cowboys 17

You sound like you want people to shut up about it a9? Waz up cuz?

Dont matter to me.Last I checked,it showed the Panthers at 7-3,unless they changed it since last time I looked,lol..I do wonder if it had been the Bucs,Bills,etc..instead of the Patriots,if their would still be all the talk about it...Its all good..

Dont matter to me.Last I checked,it showed the Panthers at 7-3,unless they changed it since last time I looked,lol..I do wonder if it had been the Bucs,Bills,etc..instead of the Patriots,if their would still be all the talk about it...Its all good..

Well, the way I look at it, the call in New Orleans could have went either way(Doesn't matter to me cause it was 4th down and they would have went into overtime)... The call in Carolina, well, we'll just say Ray Charles could have made that one..LMAO.. Someday, when Cam grows up and stops trying to be the center of attention, he'll see it Brady and Brees' way... Earn your stripes before telling the Colonel to go screw himself.. At least you would have something to lose. like a Super Bowl ring..LOL

The same could have been said "Well, it was the 49ers, they deserve to win".....

Said "Video removed by user".. Maybe the refs got to it.... No Flag On The Play!!!!LOL
The refs had originally threw a flag on the drunk for two many cartwheels on the way down, but after further review, they ended up changing the call to "roughing the fan" for crushing the guy below him. That violation has now been forwarded to the "justice league" for review................with his attorneys.

Saints 31 Falcons 6

And that's being hopeful on my part. My luck to be on leave and watch every Monday and Thursday night football game for over a month and the dirtybirds are in the course of the worst season since 1968. Oh well, thems the breaks.

And that's being hopeful on my part. My luck to be on leave and watch every Monday and Thursday night football game for over a month and the dirtybirds are in the course of the worst season since 1968. Oh well, thems the breaks.

Nice opening drive for the Birds..

Wish you the best,driver..On the recovery and game.
Thanks. They say it's a simple, routine thing but still nervous about getting cut open although the lacroscopic is less invasive than the old way.

Saints got a break on that facemask move on Atl QB but I'm not going to make a fuss about it. Maybe it equals out later on.

Nice surprise. I have to be up at 0430 so unless it's close I will have to go to bed. Gall bladder coming out tomorrow then off for two more weeks if no complications.

Good game last night RR.. Good luck on the surgery, the wife goes to have the same thing done Wednesday...

Good luck Ricky.

That game went just as I expected because of the rivalry. On paper it should have been a butt whoopin', but as I figured, the filthy birds put up a fight. They actually showed up in an attempt to play spoiler. The wheels have come off that bus.

Good luck Ricky.

That game went just as I expected because of the rivalry. On paper it should have been a butt whoopin', but as I figured, the filthy birds put up a fight. They actually showed up in an attempt to play spoiler. The wheels have come off that bus.
You are 100% correct and I didn't factor that in. Those two team always play each other hard and it's rare for one to lose in the other's house regardless of the season they are having.

Good game last night RR.. Good luck on the surgery, the wife goes to have the same thing done Wednesday...
Thanks, brother. I survived it. Feeling a little banged up but nothing some legal narcotics won't fix up.
Woke up pretty sore and the RN ran a nice dose of Dilaudid through my IV before turning me loose.
Follow up apt on Dec 5 so I can loaf some more.

When I woke up I didn't realize it was all over. A nurse said her name was Gloria and I go telling her about that was the name of a 60s song and spelled it out like in the song.
Lord, I hope I didn't burst into song. Too embarrassing but I'm sure they have seen worse.

34-7 Hawks over Saints.WOW.Didnt see that kind of score coming,even at Seattle.Looks like NFC Title will go through the northwest.

My Saints stunk up the field last night.,. I've said from day one, that Payton needed to sure up that "O" line more.. Well, losing Strief last night may not give him no choice now...

The defense really sucked too....

I was planning for one of the best games of the year......and wow, what a disappointment. The Saints couldn't do anything right. Before the season started my son picked the Sea chickens to win it all. So he's a happy camper today. I wanted the Saints......but I also wanted a good game. I didn't get neither. The Saints really showed that they are more vulnerable than I thought they were. There are a few other teams that run that same style of offense that the Sea Hawks have, and the Saints are going to have to figure out how to stop it if they want some more jewelry.