Saints 49- Cowboys 17

Brees ate up the secondary in the 2nd quarter.Panthers offense was stagnant for most of the night,They certainly are not built as a come from behind team.Hopefully they retain the key players and fill a couple of holes in the offseason.Were not there yet,but were close.

Brees ate up the secondary in the 2nd quarter.Panthers offense was stagnant for most of the night,They certainly are not built as a come from behind team.Hopefully they retain the key players and fill a couple of holes in the offseason.Were not there yet,but were close.

My Saints need to pull out 2 of the last 3 to be contenders.. And let the Seagulls drop 2 of the last 3.. Ain't over yet my friend..

Well, as Trent Dilfer said {My} the Lions threw up all over themselves last night." Even the best receiver in the league wasn't immune to the mistakes. Calvin Johnson had three key drops. I guess that it will never change with my Mighty Lions......if it's not one department that costs them the game, it's another. They went from division leader down to third place in one weekend. Looks like another season of wizzin' in the wind. Stafford 3 interceptions. It will take a miracle to make the playoffs now.:ranting2:

All I needed was a decent game from Stafford to advance in ff playoffs.Needless to say,I didnt make it.However a decent game from Flacco did allow to advance in another league.

I know the feeling Stark. I'm still ticked off. Then I hear Stafford and Jim Schwarts comments like "well we just need to win the rest of our games and get some help". When actually, they need an act of God. They laid an egg and they had a golden opportunity to get into the playoffs. Man they frustrate me. Just another wasted season. It won't be long and their window of opportunity will close, then we'll be the cellar dwellers for another decade or two.....just like in the past.

I know the feeling Stark. I'm still ticked off. Then I hear Stafford and Jim Schwarts comments like "well we just need to win the rest of our games and get some help". When actually, they need an act of God. They laid an egg and they had a golden opportunity to get into the playoffs. Man they frustrate me. Just another wasted season. It won't be long and their window of opportunity will close, then we'll be the cellar dwellers for another decade or two.....just like in the past.

We never should have lost the Jets game or the Rams game.. They played like poo-poo.. We'll prolly make the playoffs, but it's going to be road games...

The Lion's coach Jim Schwartz is taking a lot of heat for another season without being in the playoffs. I don't think that I want them to fire him, but from what I can see, mediocre is the best that he can/will deliver.

1505506_720517637961245_1033768646_n.jpg

The Lion's coach Jim Schwartz is taking a lot of heat for another season without being in the playoffs. I don't think that I want them to fire him, but from what I can see, mediocre is the best that he can/will deliver.

We've had key injuries and a depleted O line.. If we do make it, we won't go far... Payton has already committed on getting rid of the whole line if need be... Strief, at right tackle has been hurt for the last five weeks... Graham is still gimmpy... No excuses though... They had it and lost it... Congrats to the Panthers for hanging in there....

Stark let me be the first to welcome your team to Philadelphia. We have been misunderstood, we really are a friendly bunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foles looks like hes a teenager,but a goo qb.Glad to see Philly make it..Hate to see the Cards miss out,they are probably better than 4 of the AFC playoff teams..

Stark let me be the first to welcome your team to Philadelphia. We have been misunderstood, we really are a friendly bunch.

I love visiting Philly.. Never met a rude person there.. Now Pittsburgh, different story.. And BTW, thanks for it being 18 degrees at game time....LMAO.. My bayou boys will have to carry baked potatoes around in their jockey shorts to keep warm..LOL

18 degrees might be a bit on the warm side lol

Anything above 50 is perfect.... But I don't think the Saints will do well.. Not just because of the road losses, crap happens... The O line is not playing up to par.. There are several people hurt and ailing.. I just think our injuries came at a bad time.. If you have injuries(not that they can't reoccur) when you reach your mid-season stride, it's bad.. Payton and Benson have committed to revamp the O line for next year... And, we have to get O linemen that can run and pass block... That's not what we have.. Zach Strief is getting up in age.. A rookie at Brees' blind side is not what you want.. But you play who you have.. I trust Payton will do what needs to be done.. You have to understand, he sat out a year, and had no contact with the players or how they were progressing.. So he was already behind the eight ball... We finished 11-5 and I'm proud of the way the guys stuck together...