Saints 49- Cowboys 17

Yeah NO had a good season. If I was told the Eagles would have 10 wins, the NFC East title and the 3rd seed back in September I'd have asked what you were smoking. Kelly IMO is the real deal. I don't know that they will do any better than 1 and done. I also would not be surprised at this point if they didn't make a lot of noise. The D has come along way. Still Brees, Graham and the WRs scare me a lot. Should be an interesting game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It should be a great game, but the weather could have a huge impact on the Saints. The Saints have layed an egg several times this year, but they can still beat anyone on any given day.

It should be a great game, but the weather could have a huge impact on the Saints. The Saints have layed an egg several times this year, but they can still beat anyone on any given day.

Only 5 times.. The other 18 teams who didn't make it to the playoffs, must have really had a hard time getting that egg out...LOL... I agree the Steelers should have made it after the bad call in the KC/SD game, but that's about the only one I'll go with...

To the Saints, home field advantage is huge since they are built around speed. Bad weather conditions affect teams like that more than some of the others.

Saints lack of a running game in adverse weather will hurt them,imo.They have a good defense but rank near the bottom in Rushing YPG and rushing attempts.Every team in the playoffs have weakness,es.Should be interesting,I dont see a dominate "That team is a lock for the SB" kind of team.Just happy to see my Cats in the postseason..

My big cats {Lions} are once again left standing in the litter box all hunched over and straining.

I liked Schwartz as a person, but I'm glad he's gone. If you can't put points on the board with that talent you stink. Now they'll hire some jackwagon with only high school coaching experience.lol

My big cats {Lions} are once again left standing in the litter box all hunched over and straining.

I liked Schwartz as a person, but I'm glad he's gone. If you can't put points on the board with that talent you stink. Now they'll hire some jackwagon with only high school coaching experience.lol

I think Stafford needs someone with a firm hand to guide him. From all I read, he has the talent but a lazy approach to the game.

Stafford's mechanics are deteriorating. He throws side arm more often than not. It's getting him in trouble quite often. He needs to really do his homework this off-season.

The projected high for Sunday in Green Bay is -5 degrees.
In other words, Green Bay and San Francisco are going to be playing in Ice Bowl-esque temperatures. Per AccuWeather.com, temperatures are expected to hover near -7 degrees at 5PM CT, with the wind chill plunging to near -30 degrees. If the forecast holds, it will be one of the coldest games in NFL history. It's weather so unbelievably cold that it's unlikely to provide much of an advantage for the Pack. Both teams are going to suffer. Sunday is going to be about survival on the Frozen Tundra. Jan 2 - 6:15 PM
Source: accuweather.com

OUCH...

The projected high for Sunday in Green Bay is -5 degrees.
In other words, Green Bay and San Francisco are going to be playing in Ice Bowl-esque temperatures. Per AccuWeather.com, temperatures are expected to hover near -7 degrees at 5PM CT, with the wind chill plunging to near -30 degrees. If the forecast holds, it will be one of the coldest games in NFL history. It's weather so unbelievably cold that it's unlikely to provide much of an advantage for the Pack. Both teams are going to suffer. Sunday is going to be about survival on the Frozen Tundra. Jan 2 - 6:15 PM
Source: accuweather.com

OUCH...

Aren't you glad your Cats don't have to go to GB to play if they win.... If you want a preview of what those Carolina boys would look like in that cool weather, just watch the Saints/Eagles game tonight...LOL

Two great games.

I admit that I figured Philly would win, but I wanted the Saints. The Saints put together the perfect drive at the end of the game. That proved to me that they can beat anyone. When you can stretch out a drive and eat up every second, you are doing all of the right things and deserve to win. Their D on the other hand, makes me nervous. I kept telling my son that if the ball is in Brees' hands at the end they win, if it's the D on the field at the end they lose.

Congrats to Philly though. They've returned to relevance.

Also Congrats to the Chiefs. Great season, great turn around.

Luck throwing 3 picks but still winning don't happen very often. Fun game to watch.

I find it ironic how Andy Reid brought the Chiefs back and Chip Kelly did pretty good with the Beagles. However, the Chiefs did lose in typical Beagles fashion.

I find it ironic how Andy Reid brought the Chiefs back and Chip Kelly did pretty good with the Beagles. However, the Chiefs did lose in typical Beagles fashion.

Reid tore the Eagles down. It was beyond time for him to go. I appreciate what he did his first 8 or so years with the team. The last 6 was a series of bad hiring of coaches and not so good drafting. The 2010 or 11 draft has zero players on the Eagles.

Two great games.

I admit that I figured Philly would win, but I wanted the Saints. The Saints put together the perfect drive at the end of the game. That proved to me that they can beat anyone. When you can stretch out a drive and eat up every second, you are doing all of the right things and deserve to win. Their D on the other hand, makes me nervous. I kept telling my son that if the ball is in Brees' hands at the end they win, if it's the D on the field at the end they lose.

Congrats to Philly though. They've returned to relevance.

Also Congrats to the Chiefs. Great season, great turn around.

Luck throwing 3 picks but still winning don't happen very often. Fun game to watch.

Bradshaw did it, might near every game.. I've seen him throw 5 interceptions in one game and win it... Truly amazing, the magnitude of these Robot QB's nowadays....

True, but I have to admit going down to three seconds had me a little nervous but what counts is that it worked.

They call it "Dink and Dunk" RR... Methodically move the ball.... Not big throws, just get it done.. How many times did we sit here watch Montana do it, week after week... The ideology of Bill Walsh stills lives among these coaches... It really wears a defense down....