Saints DC Williams to Rams??

If you have a young line and like to blitz a lot... I think they knew when Jeff Fisher got the job in St.Louis he would leave....The Saints need to get younger on defense,especially at DE and the S position...Harper is getting aged...And with several years of Willliams type of defense, it makes you age that much faster...I think he'll do well with the Rams....They are young and aggressive...He done good things at New Orleans and the Superbowl win drove his stock up...Jeff Fisher won't have to share his salary with Williams like Sean Payton did to get him hired..I wish him all the luck...The Rams also will improve with Fisher as head coach..Remember, Jeff Fisher knows a thing or two about running a defense also...

Big Loss? He helped win us a Superbowl..

Just checked the Saints website,and nothing about Williams leaving, yet....Doesn't mean he isn't though, if it just happened...Will check it later...

Last edited by a moderator:
Latest coaching rumors, news (Week 3) - CBSSports.com

According to this,it is a done deal.Looks like the Colts will start anew.Wonder if Manning is part of their future plans??

Yes, it is a done deal.. I hear Jack Del Rio is suppose to interview for the DC job with the Saints....He still has close ties with the Saints..

As for Manning..I think Irsay will leave it up to him..All depends on his physical...But to go to another team, I don't think so..The best Irsay could get for him would probably be a 3rd or 4th for him...He's damaged goods..If I were him, I would move back home..Get a coaching job,and enjoy life...That way, he hasn't dishonored the game and he still is connected to the game...