Saints getting their ass kicked thread

I think Tebow is a really good person. He has a lot of work ahead of him to be a really good QB. BUT I think he can be a good QB.

Just in case anyone was wondering. Miss Wisconsin is the new Miss America.....The Packers are going to win the Superbowl now. LOL

I think Tebow is a really good person. He has a lot of work ahead of him to be a really good QB. BUT I think he can be a good QB.

Not in the NFL.... He would make a decent full back or possibly slot receiver but you can't teach him mechanics now, too late for that... His windmill windup is way too slow and will be a fumble machine.... I see him as a slash style Kordell Stewart type QB ... I think we have possibly seen the last of him as a starting QB in the NFL.

Not in the NFL.... He would make a decent full back or possibly slot receiver but you can't teach him mechanics now, too late for that... His windmill windup is way too slow and will be a fumble machine.... I see him as a slash style Kordell Stewart type QB ... I think we have possibly seen the last of him as a starting QB in the NFL.
Paul Hornung won the Heisman at Notre Dame in 1956 as a quarterback, but when he went pro at Green Bay, Vince made him a halfback on the powersweep with option to pass.That would be the scenario for Tebow that would be more effective, using his running skills and utilizing his somewhat crude passing skills at the same time. Accompanied of course in the backfield with a skilled quarterback.

Running QB's don't last too long in the NFL before injuries start piling up....