Sanders, Kaptur introduce bill to restore retirement security for 10 million

Two Guys out of 535 whatever number of congressmen and senators they are good luck to them chaos and government they are probably pissing in the Wind

"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and dog gone it, people like me!"
Hahahaha. I remember.
This one's not going anywhere guys. I spoke with one of the guys on one of the committee s and he even said that " Congress doesn't want to here anything in regards to raising taxes". I know this would be an elimination of an existing tax, but still don't think it will fly.
Let's hope they keep fighting at least.

The Democrats that are the only ones that care anything about unions are fighting to impeach Trump at this point they don't care much about anything else it all started yesterday and on the first day that he was voted in to be president

Who would be thought he'd cheat in the recount to gain his seat?
That's the only way born "losers" win at anything. They lie, cheat and steal. Perfect qualifications to become a Democratic politician for someone who's been a failure at everything else in life. Actually working for a living would be out of the question.

Al Franken is only interested in helping Al Franken. He was a failure as a comedian and he's even a worse failure as a senator.
To have someone like him elected as a US Senator from Minnesota shows serious mental deficiencies in Minnesota voters.
OK.
Says alot who they elected to a governor awhile back.
Some wrestler?

OK.
Says alot who they elected to a governor awhile back.
Some wrestler?
Yup. Some washed up gay pro wrestler who liked to wear pink fur around his neck coming into the ring.
Just another "has been" like Al Franken that will do anything to avoid getting a real job. If you like to lie and decieve people for a living, what comes after that gig comes to an end? Why politician, of course. Usually Democrat, but in Jesse Ventura's case, even the Dems didn't want him, so he went Independent. Now he lives in Mexico. Just where he belongs. Good riddence.