Yellow | Sandy Pope Launches Campaign for Teamster President

Is she just a female version of Tom Leedham? This is a serious question. Does she have any freight drivers in her local? I guess I can't vote for her since I'm laid off, but I'll be sure throw my YRC ballot in the mail.

Dump Dollar Bill AND Hawfa!

Remember that picture of Dollar Bill and Hawfa shaking hands at the IBT! We got rid of Dollar Bill, now it's time to get rid of Hawfa too! The last 12 years have been a joke for the IBT Freight Division! I've had enough! Everybody get to Chicago Nov 5-7 and RAISE HELL!:woot2:

Sorry, If he is TDU no can do.

Do you think Hoffa or the "Teamster" mag would show this person?
Just Got my "Teamster" Mag and 4 pages of Hoffa none on the others!
Im still waiting to see who is running,but will prob vote the "ANYONE BUT HOFFA" slate.

Im still waiting to see who is running,but will prob vote the "ANYONE BUT HOFFA" slate.

I believe you and I have just found some common ground! ABH! it is!

Thought I read somewhere she still has to get more signatures to qualify to run. Something like that.

Can't do TDU. I'll obstain.

She is in the petition process and well on her way to the 40,000 signatures needed to be on the ballot. I've met her and she is quite an educated woman. She has worked on a dock, driven a tractor trailer, already held and International position. Ran for Secretary position
AGAINST Hoff slate in 2006 in which she was the top vote getter of 100,000. VOTES! She started from the bottom and worked her way into Presidency of Local 805 which has about 1500 members! She is worth educating yourself with because we do NEED A CHANGE!

She definitely has my VOTE!

She is in the petition process and well on her way to the 40,000 signatures needed to be on the ballot. I've met her and she is quite an educated woman. She has worked on a dock, driven a tractor trailer, already held and International position. Ran for Secretary position
AGAINST Hoff slate in 2006 in which she was the top vote getter of 100,000. VOTES! She started from the bottom and worked her way into Presidency of Local 805 which has about 1500 members! She is worth educating yourself with because we do NEED A CHANGE!

She definitely has my VOTE!

Local 805 in NYC?

Yes, she is President of Local 805 in NYC. I am circulating her petition for signatures and I hope others follow!

If you're NOT SATISIFIED where HOFFA has led us, give her a CHANCE!!!