Yellow | Sarah & Co aren't giving up huh

It is good of Sarah and her team to try to make a "go" of this, but I really think she's waging a futile effort. Too much "water under the bridge" at this point, as well as too much debt right from the get-go. It would be nice if it happened for the sake of the employees, but my version of the crystal ball says this is a non-event.

318 terminal active saw the manager's car parked there earlier today he still must be getting paid by the company?

318 terminal active saw the manager's car parked there earlier today he still must be getting paid by the company?
The manager's car and a handful of other management's cars have been parked at my terminal consistently during the day since we closed except for about two weeks in September

..."Other Treasury officials have said the loan cannot be modified because Yellow is in bankruptcy and that new Congressional authority would be needed to issue a new loan since the CARES Act authority has expired. Yellow’s would-be rescuers are disputing Treasury’s legal opinion."... Isn't that the whole reason to file Chapter 11, to restructure debt?