Yellow | Satellite Radio Yanked.

SCRABBLE

TB Regular
Credits
Sure, Ernie squeezed every penny out of them, now they just take more from us. Nice.
TEZr1Db.jpg

That's okay you could not hear the XM radio with the new trucks anyway with all the beepers in bugs going off. Just build an old time radio box CB low channels, AM FM tube linear to push the CB across the world hey Skip land skip land come on in and get back

Yep, smash yur motor or get outta the hammer lane, big buddy, your turn!

No smoking coming soon also.
YUK YUK YUK!
Hey everybody!
Someone in Overland Park is about to make a "FUNNY"!!!!!
Uh, How in the hell would they inforce this?
Will the new YRC "Smoke patrol" be out on I-80 at 3am checking up?
Look out! that 22 cent bump in the stock price will go down the :shit:ter if they have to pay for that!

I'm not sure if the cigarette charger ports or USB ports or the red and black posts are in the contract either. They may cut out those next!

Talk about bad work conditions,This is just horrible!

Thank goodness they don't make you drive one of the many 15 year old trucks that have no stereo at all.

With the 15 year old trucks you have to hum a tune to yourself while your on the side of the road waiting for the tow truck.

Bless your little hearts!

YUK YUK YUK!
Hey everybody!
Someone in Overland Park is about to make a "FUNNY"!!!!!
Uh, How in the hell would they inforce this?
Will the new YRC "Smoke patrol" be out on I-80 at 3am checking up?
Look out! that 22 cent bump in the stock price will go down the :::shit:::ter if they have to pay for that!

Nope that'll be the excuse to activate the inside camera................half the drivers will support it to get the stink out of the cabs.....................