Saturday

MikeJ

TB Veteran
Credits
I'm on vacation now ha-ha so someone else will have to pick up the torch this week ha-ha as I will have no stories or topics of interest ha-ha to talk about ha-ha! :applouse:

Actually I got summoned for jury duty in June for like the first week in June came in the mail a day ago.

Enjoy your vacation, ha ha, I've done jury duty like 3 times, never got on a jury, and only had to do a full week once, other wise I got cut lose by wed. or thurs, and almost always after lunch recess if the afternoon court schedule was light, good luck on that. Working Saturdays does suck, I think the biggest pain is dealing with weekend shopping traffic, those people are clueless, compared to weekday traffic when people actually have to be somewhere and know where they're going.

I forgot I had my resume up on a few job boards yet. I got a email from a fuel tanker company interested in me. I'd be working Tues to Saturday. But I can pick my start times and I wont have to commute to the cities anymore because the truck will be parked at the house. I commute 42 miles one way to work. Lots of miles on my truck. It's pretty tempting to be honest with gas prices going up and figuring In the wear and tear on my vehicle. But I wanted to get off Saturdays if I left my current job

I forgot I had my resume up on a few job boards yet. I got a email from a fuel tanker company interested in me. I'd be working Tues to Saturday. But I can pick my start times and I wont have to commute to the cities anymore because the truck will be parked at the house. I commute 42 miles one way to work. Lots of miles on my truck. It's pretty tempting to be honest with gas prices going up and figuring In the wear and tear on my vehicle. But I wanted to get off Saturdays if I left my current job

I wouldn't say that's quiet stepping sideways, but there's no point in quitting the job you have now going to that job and then quitting that job because you don't want to work Saturday if both have Saturday then that's kind of a lateral move.