Holland | Save Your Money Fellas

There are plenty of job openings. We've hired 3 from Holland 1 from central transport and 1 from ABF and we're a small end line terminal

Save your money & start a Strike Fund today , no more numbers game in 2019 , Pay the rate or Lock the Gate ...............................and think about it yrcw & union has way more to lose then us ...................enough -15% ......

Save your money & start a Strike Fund today , no more numbers game in 2019 , Pay the rate or Lock the Gate ...............................and think about it yrcw & union has way more to lose then us ...................enough -15% ......
What does YRC have to lose? That is a odd statement! Yes union would lose more members and pension would lose more participants. But what does a company have to lose?
The sad thing is so many members have lost there ethics to do a good job. One post awhile bag had a statement that said “Well I guess I will have to go fork another customers freight” that makes a lot of sense, go cut the hand off that feeds you. YRC does not create paycheck out of thin air customers create paychecks. So yea be a moron and tear up some more freight.

Here is what were going too get 3% raise a year to get back 15% pension not coming back company paid insurance for driver only will have to pay extra for family with a $1000 sign on bonus.

Here is what were going too get 3% raise a year to get back 15% pension not coming back company paid insurance for driver only will have to pay extra for family with a $1000 sign on bonus.
Getting back to the 15% mark only gets you back to the 2009 rate of the 15% with slight alteration of minor increases. Does that get back the 15% plus an increase? No and that is where people are missing the point.

It will be ten years of the 15% come 2019 so if the company offers 3% increases over 5 yrs that is still below where the mark should be set at.

Getting back to the 15% mark only gets you back to the 2009 rate of the 15% with slight alteration of minor increases. Does that get back the 15% plus an increase? No and that is where people are missing the point.

It will be ten years of the 15% come 2019 so if the company offers 3% increases over 5 yrs that is still below where the mark should be set at.
If we don't get everything back I'm voting no but I know it's not going to happen so lock the gate we go bankrupt and Schneider buys us after they dump the pension liability in bankruptcy why do you think Welch is now on their Board of Directors? Maybe the Union can make a deal roll us all into their Union division Schneider Transport?

https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...chneider-National-Elects-James-L.-Welch-Board

If we don't get everything back I'm voting no but I know it's not going to happen so lock the gate we go bankrupt and Schneider buys us after they dump the pension liability in bankruptcy why do you think Welch is now on their Board of Directors? Maybe the Union can make a deal roll us all into their Union division Schneider Transport?

https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...chneider-National-Elects-James-L.-Welch-Board
There would be no rolling into any Union division if that occurred. When Yellow set out to buy Roadway and then USF in many ways Zollars wanted to break the Union. It could still happen.

I will have to go fork another customers freight” [/QUOTE]
Freight comes on pallets skids whatever, think he meant to say "gently insert forklift blades into product transport structure". LOL

What does YRC have to lose? That is a odd statement! Yes union would lose more members and pension would lose more participants. But what does a company have to lose?
The sad thing is so many members have lost there ethics to do a good job. One post awhile bag had a statement that said “Well I guess I will have to go fork another customers freight” that makes a lot of sense, go cut the hand off that feeds you. YRC does not create paycheck out of thin air customers create paychecks. So yea be a moron and tear up some more freight.

Don’t worry I bid the road this time now it’s pull over 5 miles from terminals insert everything from ground into tank and then repeat. There’s still a lot of old school Teamsters, and the college boys have to find a new job too.